My first mmf threesome with my gf and my best mate

B

Buzzed_1975

This is a true story back in the 90’s

i was 21 & my gf Leanne was just 18, her parents had gone away for the weekend, we were house sitting, we decided to invite my best friend Robin around, we started off the evening by playing on the games console l, drinking and smoking, the night took a turn for the better when I suggested we played spin the bottle for clothes, an item at a time, to my pleasure everybody was in agreement the game started and Leanne was the first to lose an item of clothing then turn by turn we all ended up in a state of undress, I was visibly getting aroused struggling to keep my erect cock in my boxer shorts, I played it well, by classing each sock as an item of clothing ;) Leanne was down to just her bra and thong when she had to remove her bra, she unleashed her ample tits to both mine and Robins visible pleasure, I then had to remove my boxers with my penis standing to attention, she then had to remove her thong and be totally naked, she then lost the next round and had nothing to remove, this is when I suggested that her forfeit was to give both of our cocks a couple of strokes in her mouth as a bj, she protested but I said it was only fair as she’d lost, this continued until we were all totally naked, I then ordered Leanne to get on all fours and told her for the next forfeits both Robin and I was to give her a couple of strokes in her pussy, this got us all even more turned on, following on from this I told her to take Robins cock into her mouth for a full on bj whilst I got behind her and entered her wet, young, tight, juicy pussy bareback, I then started to fuck her hard doggy style forcing her onto Robins cock in a hot, sexy spitroast l, she was gagging, this continued for some time, i can tell you it is extremely hot seeing your gf being pleasured by 2 cocks at the same time! I then ordered Robin to switch positions, he then entered her bareback whilst I face fucked her with both of our juices on my cock, I looked into her eyes whilst she was being taken hard by my friend doggy style, I could she was enjoying it as much as I was, he then unloaded his cum deep into her pussy, I then switched positions and forcefully fucked her hard and rough bareback and unloaded my cum deep inside her pussy too, I then withdrew and could see both of our cum dripping out of her pussy!

We all then decided to sleep the night in the same bed, Leanne in the middle of us, the fun and sex continued all night with us all taking turns at being pleasured and and filling all of Leannes holes with cum!

Such a hot experience of our first mmf threesome, this was not the last one!

my cock can be seen on my profile ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
M

marriedsharon50

hi there, i'd ignore that guy, i've chatted to him before and he's just rude and horrible, sound's like you had a wonderful time, my second hubby, suggested that he'd love to watch another guy fuck me and we've been doing it for just over 5 years now and love every minute of the life style, 2 years ago we got his best mate involved and have had plenty of MMF's with him and one MMMF last year for my 50th

B

Buzzed_1975

hi there, i'd ignore that guy, i've chatted to him before and he's just rude and horrible, sound's like you had a wonderful time, my second hubby, suggested that he'd love to watch another guy fuck me and we've been doing it for just over 5 years now and love every minute of the life style, 2 years ago we got his best mate involved and have had plenty of MMF's with him and one MMMF last year for my 50th
Thank you I will! Going to pm you

SussexM24

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm rude and horrible? I'm pretty sure I haven't ever spoken to you.
He's also editted the post now becsuse it originally said she was 16 now says 18...a bit suss if you ask me but if that's the behaviour you want to encourage then so be it

SussexM24

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A lot of bad vibes going on here, 16 or 18 was still legal, the story was from the past, where many things were different. Things happened right or wrong, as they do today and in 30 years time people will say what we do now was wrong.
At 16 she would have been of legal age but if he's 21 at the time she's still a minor. Also, he mentioned that they pushed her into doing things after she first refused. I see it as 2 adults taking advantage of a minor

N

Newburysub

At 16 she would have been of legal age but if he's 21 at the time she's still a minor. Also, he mentioned that they pushed her into doing things after she first refused. I see it as 2 adults taking advantage of a minor

I never said it was right or wrong, I said it was in the past and there was many things that today we say are wrong from then. Did you never drink under age or even had sex? I live in a glass house so could never throw stones.

CharlieGirl

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

And exactly what arcane legal concept changes the legal status of a 16 yo by virtue of the age of someone else?

Oh, and remind me never to tell you what I was doing when I was 14 . . . .

Back