Mods bending the rule's and breaking them

L

LA75

I don't know about anyone else but I think mods seem to be a law on to themselves. They seem to break the rules willy nilly. Triplemoon shared my private information with another user. Yet I need proof of it. How can I have prove it when she is telling someone else? I know she has done it cause it is only information that mods would know. This is the same mod who allows homopobic behaviour go on without users getting banned. (I do have proof of that )
She's not the only mod who abuses their power . I watched grizzly ban a user for saying someone was old. ( I have prove of that) I also watched this mod abuse a user after his online relationship broke up with her.
The you have bullying going on in the rooms and mods either ignore it or are apart of it. This is the only site I know that mods behave like this and get away with. I know dali will see this thread and delete my account for spam . I don't care! The thread will probably get deleted too but I really don't care.
Users have accused mods on here of all sorts and to be honest I thought what total rubbish till I seen it with my own eyes and been a victim of bad mods myself. The pics prove this . Grizzly himself even admits he shouldn't of banned the chatter !View attachment 4333 H] View attachment 4333 View attachment 4334 View attachment 4335

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-24-14-16-18.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-24-14-16-18.png
    210.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_2019-01-24-14-16-36.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-24-14-16-36.png
    207.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_2019-01-24-14-16-26.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-24-14-16-26.png
    196 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_2019-02-09-20-19-02.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-09-20-19-02.png
    149.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_2019-02-09-20-42-03.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-09-20-42-03.png
    207.7 KB · Views: 64
L

LA75

Would like to just add not all the mods are bad . Think the best one is the funny Canadian princess_eh. She is a proper mod.

L

LA75

A
Wtf are you talking about u crazy bint. Oh i spoke to my mate you tried to use as a pawn in your hate campaign for me dirty mind on the phone yesterday and we are good so don't expect him to be providing you with misguided info. Mike n Steele are also comparing notes on your abuse so it seems you are causing more and more trouble .. Tut tut. It all comes out in the end. Abusers are actors
As a pawn?? Your delusional. Hate campaign? Your the one writing statuses about me . Mike and steele aren't comparing anything cause there's nothing to compare foxy. You and I know this. Yes your correct the truth always comes out . You lies that you peddle as facts will be uncovered. Your bf? The married man u fucking you mean . I like a lot of statuses. If people post nice statuses I like them . Oooh the actions of a crazy woman lol !

littlefraggle

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else but I think mods seem to be a law on to themselves. They seem to break the rules willy nilly. Triplemoon shared my private information with another user. Yet I need proof of it. How can I have prove it when she is telling someone else? I know she has done it cause it is only information that mods would know. This is the same mod who allows homopobic behaviour go on without users getting banned. (I do have proof of that )
She's not the only mod who abuses their power . I watched grizzly ban a user for saying someone was old. ( I have prove of that) I also watched this mod abuse a user after his online relationship broke up with her.
The you have bullying going on in the rooms and mods either ignore it or are apart of it. This is the only site I know that mods behave like this and get away with. I know dali will see this thread and delete my account for spam . I don't care! The thread will probably get deleted too but I really don't care.
Users have accused mods on here of all sorts and to be honest I thought what total rubbish till I seen it with my own eyes and been a victim of bad mods myself. The pics prove this . Grizzly himself even admits he shouldn't of banned the chatter !View attachment 4333 H] View attachment 4333 View attachment 4334 View attachment 4335
fyi I was gagged for my comment that i made in a chat room, and it was weeks ago, so why bring it up again.....

seems abit pointless to me, when a mod has already dealt with the issue....

L

LA75

I'm actually laughing my head off at this post your PR is working wonders for you
PR? You do know this is a sex site don't you? You're self indulgence and sense of grandeur on a sex site is amusing me . I find it weird how you wrote statuses and when I replied .That long boring discussion I had with you. Although the truth came out on that status . How yet again you where proven not to be right . You felt the need to delete it . So you can carry on with your ridiculous claims . You really do have a hard on for me foxy . God bless yer cotton socks. Have a lovely mothers day . Enjoy your Sunday. Oooh just the heads up this thread isn't about you. There's a surprise lmao tc xxx

littlefraggle

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Trying to turn my long term buddies against a nice person won't ever wash u crazy cow
Because she is keeping a record of everyone's moves. She's a sad act. She can't move on
so is this person a mod then??????? NO!!

LA75 get a grip love if online rooms bother you THAT much, dont log on , have a few days off.... (just saying like)

L

LA75

Trying to turn my long term buddies against a nice person won't ever wash u crazy cow
I tried nothing . Ask Mike . He saw the convo. I still have the convo here . Long term friend? The guy was only on here for a cpl of months. But if that's long term for you . Yet the guy left cause he was fed up with your drama. He comes as a guest and says nothing to you . Weird actions of a long term friend isn't ? You probably wouldn't think so though would you? Cause your the same woman who blocked steele her BFF at Christmas on WhatsApp. The game is starting now foxy. Something am actually interested in . So I will bid you bye for now. No doubt I will come bk on and you will have posted another 20 comments. Stalkerish yes you are. Obsessed yes you are . Bye for now

L

LA75

I actually deleted it Coz it was embarrassing for you not me. I hide nothing my mates know that. Everyone has pr in everything they do this post taking down and disrespecting all mods is hilarious. Downward spiral
Coming from the same woman who accused deaders for being compliant in her so called online harassment when the guy wasn't even in the room. Blaming him for what was getting done on Skype groups. Totally pathetic. 43879535_2099001840150967_324947252701298688_n.jpg

MrChubby

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say this, but this entire thread seems a little redundant. I may only of been on this site 5-6 weeks and don't chat in the majority of rooms. The complaint about triplmoon seems to be unwarranted, on top of that the most recent screenshot was from early February and I am certain that all were dealt with at the time they occurred.
This thread has turned into a slanging match and the forum isn't the place for that. If there are issues with the moderators, there are channels to bring them to the Admins attention without making them public.

M

MisterMike

Right this this lot needs to stop, things are getting out of hand.......pack in the slagging off and befucking have. I am so fed up with who said this, who done that....this a thread to be sorted, not a vendetta for previous grudges.
Getting to the point where I am leaving, because I am pissed off. This should be fun, but it is a fucking nightmare, I have really had enough.
I am going to get to the point that I am going to go spastic at everyone involved.
in fact fuck it, i am off. Bye.

Alf_Hucker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What a pile of steaming fido faeces. The mods do the best they can, occaisonally they are going to miss stuff being human like the rest of us. Non of sit at our screens 24/7. now can we all get back to what chats about andd enjoy some banter and boobs

L

LA75

I'm sorry to say this, but this entire thread seems a little redundant. I may only of been on this site 5-6 weeks and don't chat in the majority of rooms. The complaint about triplmoon seems to be unwarranted, on top of that the most recent screenshot was from early February and I am certain that all were dealt with at the time they occurred.
This thread has turned into a slanging match and the forum isn't the place for that. If there are issues with the moderators, there are channels to bring them to the Admins attention without making them public.
The problem with that is you need proof. Screenshots etc... How can you have screenshots when your private info is getting shared with other user?

L

LA75

What a pile of steaming fido faeces. The mods do the best they can, occaisonally they are going to miss stuff being human like the rest of us. Non of sit at our screens 24/7. now can we all get back to what chats about andd enjoy some banter and boobs
The prove is there alf. Grizzly says himself he shouldn't of banned. You can see a chatter getting called hateful names . You get booted for less to be honest lol

L

LA75

Right this this lot needs to stop, things are getting out of hand.......pack in the slagging off and befucking have. I am so fed up with who said this, who done that....this a thread to be sorted, not a vendetta for previous grudges.
Getting to the point where I am leaving, because I am pissed off. This should be fun, but it is a fucking nightmare, I have really had enough.
I am going to get to the point that I am going to go spastic at everyone involved.
in fact fuck it, i am off. Bye.
Spastic with everyone? Lol what the hell does that mean? You English are funny wee creatures lol. See am ignoring her as you asked. Aren't I a good girl lol xxx

Sarah

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oooo ooooo I'm on the screen shots am I famous??? ??????

Back