Mmf

Essex_Hubby

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’d luv to try sucking Ems cum off the other guys cock after he’s fucked her for me but she’s never been keen on me fucking other girls so we always have MMF not that I’m complaining. I luv watching her fuck and get fucked, never gets old
This is so incredibly fucking hot

Jper1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I often fantasise about my wife being fucked by another while I watch or my wife watching me fuck another woman.
She would never indulge and it’s a bit of a secret fantasy but the thought of her taking it in every hole and looking at me gets me raging hard.
I don’t think I would play with another man however.

tommybigdick123

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I often fantasise about my wife being fucked by another while I watch or my wife watching me fuck another woman.
She would never indulge and it’s a bit of a secret fantasy but the thought of her taking it in every hole and looking at me gets me raging hard.
I am 100the same. I don't want to play with another guy but I'd love to fuck your Mrs.

Jper1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Do you ever fuck her in the ass
Not for the past few years, used to all the time but went through a “bad patch” her arse is tight as fuck. I’ve got to the stage where I’m tongue fucking her arse though

BigMike25

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I get soooooo turned on at the thought of watching my hot wife being fucked by a hung stud, then joining in. Why?????
Oh I can 1000% relate to this, definitely something I want to try with the mrs, the thought alone of her getting fucked by another man is so so hot!!

S

Saxon

Oh I can 1000% relate to this, definitely something I want to try with the mrs, the thought alone of her getting fucked by another man is so so hot!!

I was the same, developed a fantasy of watching Em fuck and get fucked, and had spoken about it to one of our close male friends that I knew fancied her, kinda hoping he would bring it up in conversation when the 3 of us were together.
Em and I have been together since school and married almost 10 years so trust and communication isn't an issue in our relationship, and during sex one night I brought up that I'd luv to see what she would do If she had another cock to play with. She gave what I now know was the expected wife response, something like that's very horny but I love you I don't need another cock, you satisfy me etc etc.
I was disappointed but amazed she didn't react badly. Then it happened, one drunken night at ours, that friend and I were in the kitchen and he said he wanted to fuck Em, I said it's up to her, not imagining she would do anything other than tell him to do one!
He stripped to his boxers went Into the lounge with Em and I waited a few minutes. I walked in and he was sat with her on a beanbag on the floor she looked at me for approval and I remember shrugging ‍♂️ saying its up to you. Within seconds she had his cock in her mouth as he undressed her. Still one of my most horniest memories. He didn't know what hit him Em fucked us both silly that first time repeatedly. After that night she fucked about 8 of our male mates multiple times the first couple of years of the 12 we've been swinging before getting confident enough to meet guys online. The rest is history. Been enjoying mfm ever since. And it has done wonders for our sex life. If you really want to try I would suggest you be honest with your wife, what's the worse that can happen?

Back