Mmf

Lacylin

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I get soooooo turned on at the thought of watching my hot wife being fucked by a hung stud, then joining in. Why?????
My husband loves watching me taking a good ramming from a W/E mature Gent especially a bbc. We both find it very stimulating and extremely erotic. We have enjoyed 3somes for several years now

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My husband loves watching me taking a good ramming from a W/E mature Gent especially a bbc. We both find it very stimulating and extremely erotic. We have enjoyed 3somes for several years now
Would love to help you guys out anytime sounds hot as fuck being watched by your hubby while pounding your sweet pussy hearing you moaning and groaning your body squirming as im thrusting deep inside you @Lacylin xx

Lacylin

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's an incredibly hot and erotic experience. Me and my husband also have threesomes with either another man or another woman, we have done so for 18yrs. My husband loves watching me with another man or woman, and I love watching my husband with another woman or man, then we join in, it's a huge turn on. If this is something that makes you and your wife happy, I say enjoy it and have the time of your lives x
Your so right it is so erotic watching your partner having sex. My husband loves to watch me. I think lots of couples would love to try a 3some but, just dont have the courage to experiment with their sex lives x.

S

Saxon

I get soooooo turned on at the thought of watching my hot wife being fucked by a hung stud, then joining in. Why?????
I’ve been sharing my wife with other guys for about 12 years now. We’ve been together since school and Em was literally the prom queen. I spent years fight off other guys only to get to our 30’s and start encouraging them. Wasn’t difficult most of our male friends wanted to fuck her, and I know that because most of them have . That’s how we started one drunken night at ours, one friend had the balls to ask. Em fucked about 8/9 of our friends the first couple of years we were swinging then got confident enough to meet guys online and the rest is history

tommybigdick123

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm Tom 39 yo from Rotherham South Yorkshire I'm 6 ft tall regular build tanned with tattoos DDF clean and straight. I've got a nice 7 inch throbbing meaty cock. If anyone wants me to treat their good lady to a really big sexual treat let me know. I'm in a sexless marriage and I am sooo horny so it will be mind blowing for her.

upskirteer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’ve been sharing my wife with other guys for about 12 years now. We’ve been together since school and Em was literally the prom queen. I spent years fight off other guys only to get to our 30’s and start encouraging them. Wasn’t difficult most of our male friends wanted to fuck her, and I know that because most of them have . That’s how we started one drunken night at ours, one friend had the balls to ask. Em fucked about 8/9 of our friends the first couple of years we were swinging then got confident enough to meet guys online and the rest is history

Sounds about the same as our introduction to sharing, never looked back since lol

Back