Mmf

D

Daddydabaddy

I had my 1st mmf with my wife in Majorca in September this year, 32 years together and 4 sons later, my wife is 49 years old but is still bang tidy, we went away as a birthday treat for me, I’m the only guy she had ever slept with until this point, we have always spoken dirty during our sessions but she always said it would never happen, anyway the hotel we were staying in was not too busy and the wife looks great in her bikini still, we’re by the pool and one of the young guys who’s serving at the bar was paying quite a bit of attention to the wife, after a little while and a few drinks I said to the wife that the young lad had the hots for her, she tried to laugh it off and told me I was imagining things as I had a dirty mind, this made me think that maybe she was up for it as I hadn’t even mentioned anything dirty, it was at this point I started to start making little innuendos and giving her little kisses and stroking her body, she then said we had better go back to the room as she was horny, I suggested that we invite the lad and see if he was up for it, to my surprise she didn’t say no but said that I’d get jealous and regret it, I said that I wouldn’t, I then left it a little while but could not get the thought out of my head, I had this in my head constantly and was feeling a little tipsy and brave, I went back to the bar and started talking to the young lad who I found out was from Tunisia and had been in Spain for 5 months, he was 27 years of age, I said wow we’re old enough to be your parents and he laughed and said we looked a lot younger and said my wife was very beautiful, it was at this point I asked if he would give her one if he had the chance, he then just said that he would but he is bisexual and would like us both, now I’ve never been attracted to men but this somehow made me absolutely rampant, I told him our room number and that if we disappear in the next 10 mins come and knock the door, I went back and told the wife what had been said and she just said to me that she would do it if it would shut me up and I never mentioned it again, with that I grabbed another couple of drinks and told the lad we were going to the room not actually thinking that he would come or the wife would carry this through, 2 mins after getting in our room I had ripped the wife’s bikini off and was licking her fanny and the door was knocked, the wife then come over my mouth saying don’t let him in but also pushing me to answer the door, I got up opened the door and the lad was there, I shook his hand told him to come in, he told me he only had 10 mins because he was still working, by now the wife was under the bedsheets saying what are you up to and saying that she was drunk and just wanted to go to sleep, I just said that’s fine go to sleep we will both sleep with you, she got all giggly and said that we had no chance if we were planning something, with that I got on the bed and started kissing her, to my surprise she let me pull the sheet back and started to grab my dick through my shorts, the young lad lay down on the other side of the wife and put his hand on her tits and then down between her legs, the wife then blurted out that she wanted us both to fuck her at the same time, this nearly made me shoot my load straight away, next thing I know she is getting his cock out and remarked how big it was, he was a good 7 or 8 inches and a good girth, I’m mr average by the way about 5.5 inches, I then done something I never though was in me, I grabbed his cock and began to wank him off with the wife, as the lad was in a rush he asked if he could have sex straight away, the wife then climbed up on top of him and asked me to put his dick in side of her, I could not believe this was happening, as soon as he was in her she had a major orgasm which she said was the best she’d ever had, I then tried to get in the wife from behind but her vagina was that full I could not get in her and she has never been one for taking it up the ass, it was then that I just though fuck it and went down on her while she was being fucked, the lad put his hand behind and stared to wank me off, about 2 mins in I felt him tighten up and he shot his load straight into the wife, he then got up got dressed said thank you and went back to work, it was then my turn, the wife had what seemed like gallons of his cum pouring out of her fanny, I just stuck my cock straight in her and fucked her for about 5 mins talking pure filth, she told me that she loved his cock and being that much bigger than mine was great and can see why women say big cocks are better, this made me blow possibly the biggest load I’ve ever had in her, after we were finished she said she was really sorry and didn’t know what had come over her, I just told her that I loved her and if she ever wanted to do it again she can only this time with 2 guys and me watching, she’s not agreed to this yet but has not said no either, I’m hoping that eventually I will have another story to share on here, we’re away early new year going to Jamaica, so watch this space, this is all true any questions ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Strangways

I had my 1st mmf with my wife in Majorca in September this year, 32 years together and 4 sons later, my wife is 49 years old but is still bang tidy, we went away as a birthday treat for me, I’m the only guy she had ever slept with until this point, we have always spoken dirty during our sessions but she always said it would never happen, anyway the hotel we were staying in was not too busy and the wife looks great in her bikini still, we’re by the pool and one of the young guys who’s serving at the bar was paying quite a bit of attention to the wife, after a little while and a few drinks I said to the wife that the young lad had the hots for her, she tried to laugh it off and told me I was imagining things as I had a dirty mind, this made me think that maybe she was up for it as I hadn’t even mentioned anything dirty, it was at this point I started to start making little innuendos and giving her little kisses and stroking her body, she then said we had better go back to the room as she was horny, I suggested that we invite the lad and see if he was up for it, to my surprise she didn’t say no but said that I’d get jealous and regret it, I said that I wouldn’t, I then left it a little while but could not get the thought out of my head, I had this in my head constantly and was feeling a little tipsy and brave, I went back to the bar and started talking to the young lad who I found out was from Tunisia and had been in Spain for 5 months, he was 27 years of age, I said wow we’re old enough to be your parents and he laughed and said we looked a lot younger and said my wife was very beautiful, it was at this point I asked if he would give her one if he had the chance, he then just said that he would but he is bisexual and would like us both, now I’ve never been attracted to men but this somehow made me absolutely rampant, I told him our room number and that if we disappear in the next 10 mins come and knock the door, I went back and told the wife what had been said and she just said to me that she would do it if it would shut me up and I never mentioned it again, with that I grabbed another couple of drinks and told the lad we were going to the room not actually thinking that he would come or the wife would carry this through, 2 mins after getting in our room I had ripped the wife’s bikini off and was licking her fanny and the door was knocked, the wife then come over my mouth saying don’t let him in but also pushing me to answer the door, I got up opened the door and the lad was there, I shook his hand told him to come in, he told me he only had 10 mins because he was still working, by now the wife was under the bedsheets saying what are you up to and saying that she was drunk and just wanted to go to sleep, I just said that’s fine go to sleep we will both sleep with you, she got all giggly and said that we had no chance if we were planning something, with that I got on the bed and started kissing her, to my surprise she let me pull the sheet back and started to grab my dick through my shorts, the young lad lay down on the other side of the wife and put his hand on her tits and then down between her legs, the wife then blurted out that she wanted us both to fuck her at the same time, this nearly made me shoot my load straight away, next thing I know she is getting his cock out and remarked how big it was, he was a good 7 or 8 inches and a good girth, I’m mr average by the way about 5.5 inches, I then done something I never though was in me, I grabbed his cock and began to wank him off with the wife, as the lad was in a rush he asked if he could have sex straight away, the wife then climbed up on top of him and asked me to put his dick in side of her, I could not believe this was happening, as soon as he was in her she had a major orgasm which she said was the best she’d ever had, I then tried to get in the wife from behind but her vagina was that full I could not get in her and she has never been one for taking it up the ass, it was then that I just though fuck it and went down on her while she was being fucked, the lad put his hand behind and stared to wank me off, about 2 mins in I felt him tighten up and he shot his load straight into the wife, he then got up got dressed said thank you and went back to work, it was then my turn, the wife had what seemed like gallons of his cum pouring out of her fanny, I just stuck my cock straight in her and fucked her for about 5 mins talking pure filth, she told me that she loved his cock and being that much bigger than mine was great and can see why women say big cocks are better, this made me blow possibly the biggest load I’ve ever had in her, after we were finished she said she was really sorry and didn’t know what had come over her, I just told her that I loved her and if she ever wanted to do it again she can only this time with 2 guys and me watching, she’s not agreed to this yet but has not said no either, I’m hoping that eventually I will have another story to share on here, we’re away early new year going to Jamaica, so watch this space, this is all true any questions ask me.
Now that was a good read, first thing in the morning! Thanks for sharing

D

Daddydabaddy

Glad you liked it pal, this is all true as it happened, it was possibly the best sex ever and I’ve been wanking off over for the last 3 months, it’s one of those things you want to tell people but the wife would leave me for sure if I did as she is a proper housewife type of girl that no one would ever expect to have done this, until the next time mate

D

Daddydabaddy

Now that was a good read, first thing in the morning! Thanks for sharing
That’s mine and my wife’s fantasy. We both want it but are not brave enough to see it through... S of yet! We both love the idea of my best friend fucking her while I watch! But to be honest I wanna see her take a big cock while I watch. He’s is not big enough… I want her to moan and really enjoy it.
It has always been a fantasy of mine as well mate, I wasn’t sure how I’d be if we actually did it, but the timing, location and the person all aligned, I have no regrets, the only thing maybe is that mine is no longer the only dick that’s been in her but that’s outweighed by the excitement and pleasure that it gave us if I’m honest, my wife has teased me on a couple of occasions now that my dick is small but all in good fun and she says that I still satisfy her, I would suggest you go for it buddy but make sure everything is aligned, you need a guy like myself who is open minded but not a tramp, someone who is courteous and knows it’s just a bit of fun and no more

D

Daddydabaddy

When we speak about it we’ve always imagined my best friend fucking her. But now we’re open to the idea of stranger. Gotta be good looking guy for her tho, my wife is abit of hotty! We’ve fucked in front of him a few times which was hot.. she loves it tbf. Now I’ve found this website and couples who are into the same thing I think it’s going to be a lot easier to finally do it
Mate, I’d possibly avoid your best mate at 1st in case it don’t work out and you’ve still got to bump into him, I like the thought of that myself but I’m not sure I’d want to do it for real as it may get awkward after, the lad we done it with in Majorca was no risk of ever seeing him again, we went home a couple of days later and did not keep in touch, we only saw him again the last day, he acted like nothing had happened but did give the wife a kiss and cuddle and a little grope before we left, I’ve had 3 months of wank material and dirty sex talk off if the back of what happened, I can’t wait until the next time, the wife said it’s not going to happen but I’m sure it will lol

D

Daddydabaddy

You can share some pics with me if you want mate, I’ll give you an honest assessment

Petebg88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yeah, that's hot. Just reading the story and sounds big fun. We'll done guys!

Last edited:

Confusedhubby

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wow, that’s fucking hot

Chance1701

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hell of an experience

JonLovesGILFs

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
LIVING
THE
DREAM!

Back