Men, this question is for you

Wank or sex?

• Wank

• Sex

Results are only viewable after voting.

MatureIanUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wanking WITH a woman as sexy as you is always a horny experience if online fun is all that’s available…letting the imagination run riot is hot, especially when you’re both into the moment!
But nothing beats that full sensory, physical experience when you have the time to explore each other, for me to see what turns you on, making you moan and arch your back as you gasp and swear, losing control. There’s nothing hotter for me than making a woman cum, knowing you’ve satisfied those truly carnal needs. Not love, but that thing inside all of us that just needs release in the form of a truly shattering orgasm!

Naughtyhousewife

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’d love to have sex with you for obvious reasons but I’ve been wanking on webcam for years and get my kicks that way since I don’t get any at home :(
Do you think you’d still need to get your kicks from cam wanks if you got sex at home more? X

shinymacman

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sex..although I'd love to feel you wanking me off.
However, as I live on my own without a girlfriend, or a wife wanking can have it's advantages. I can let my fantasies run wild and often need to orgasm at least 3-4 times before I feel satisfied and often I can't last long..Maybe I need someone like you to help control my orgasms.

AdyShaw48

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
why would any man want to have a wank when he could be balls deep inside you?

bi-cd-uk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
most definately sex but, would you let me withdraw and cum over your breasts? I love to lick it off breasts

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Do you prefer having a wank or sex with someone sexy like me?

Drop the reason why in comments xx
Definitely great sex Babe and for me personally I love it it we're both in the same mind set and it lasts the whole night long

trsgry

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Kissing you hard and deep biting your lips and pulling your hair watching you and feeling your lips wrapped around my cock.. I bring you up to me pulling your hair kissing you biting your neck n shoulders while my fingers slide inside your warm wet cunt hearing moans as i finger your sweet pussy, then i throw you down on the bed layed on your stomach, i get on top of you kissing your neck n back making my way down to your warmth, looking at your pussy from behind you feeling my breath on your pussy lips making you ache for touch as my tongue starts tease n please your cunt making your body arch until you beg me for my cock to be inside you, i raise your hips staring at your peach of an arse and your beaitiful pussy before i gently push my throbbing big end against the lips of your pussy rubbing my cock along your clit then i tease you with just the tip of cock inside your wet cunt, you trying to push back on my length..
Wow. Written by Romeo on bed.

Openview

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Definitely sex, there’s so much more to offer in the way of pleasure when having sex with another person, having a wank just doesn’t satisfy as much

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

so got to be sex...want to pleasure my self with every part of that body xxx

Attachments

• bigger.JPG
    bigger.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 0

ManchesteR82

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Excellent post.

I would prefer sexy sex with someone sexy like you. However, having a wank in the showers at the local nursing home or in the changing rooms at Miss Selfridges comes a close second (excuse the pun).

Back