How long does sex last for you?

How long does sex last?

• Total voters

Naughtyhousewife

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Happy Friday guys another question for you lovely bunch.

How long does your regular sex last for? Let me know! Xx

I like a short of long session, there is no right of wrong answer

Gaz101

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It really depends on what you mean as sex. I’ve answered as from first penetration rather than including forplay but it all depends on the partner and what is going to get her to cum before I do. If she is someone that is able to have multiple orgasms then it could take much longer and would go until she is satisfied before I focus on myself.

Gaz101

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Alternatively, 3-6 quickies in a night can be amazing also where it may only last a few minutes each time but I wouldn’t consider it all to be the same session.

Naughtyhousewife

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It really depends on what you mean as sex. I’ve answered as from first penetration rather than including forplay but it all depends on the partner and what is going to get her to cum before I do. If she is someone that is able to have multiple orgasms then it could take much longer and would go until she is satisfied before I focus on myself.
Thanks for answering! Gosh I could’ve made this so much better with your input ;) totally agree with your other comment about quickies x

MatureIanUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The longer the better babe.
Of course there’s a place for quickies, but as I alluded to in my answer to your last poll, if you’re looking to give each other satisfaction and explore your lover’s needs and desires, there’s no rush, is there?
(And you can still build up to some really, raunchy physical fucking to finish!)

Naughtyhousewife

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The longer the better babe.
Of course there’s a place for quickies, but as I alluded to in my answer to your last poll, if you’re looking to give each other satisfaction and explore your lover’s needs and desires, there’s no rush, is there?
(And you can still build up to some really, raunchy physical fucking to finish!)
Totally love these ones regularly especially a naughty weekend where there’s plenty of time! Exploring, spending the time building up and enjoying each other is amazing but also love a quicky, maybe it’s because there are always more opportunities and time for them to be more frequent. Only so many long sessions you can have per day I suppose ;) x

MatureIanUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Totally love these ones regularly especially a naughty weekend where there’s plenty of time! Exploring, spending the time building up and enjoying each other is amazing but also love a quicky, maybe it’s because there are always more opportunities and time for them to be more frequent. Only so many long sessions you can have per day I suppose ;) x
Couldn’t agree more…the frenzy and passion of a hard quick fuck is hard to beat isn’t it??
(Ok to DM you?)

reigniteyourspark

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Really is no right or wrong answer here, so long as everyone enjoys themselves... would love to find out what we would enjoy most...

jesterjokeuk

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It all depends on the situation you find yourself in, sometimes you can have such a great time with a quickie and other times you take your time in the build-up in a long drawn-out session, with no real answer, just having time to make sure all enjoy themselves.

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Like what others have said there’s no real right or wrong answer.

I can have sex with my husband for just a few minutes and we’ll both be satisfied just as much as we would if it goes on for 10, 15, 20 minutes. As long as we both enjoyed it, it doesn’t matter how long it lasts.

The only exception is if we’ve had a night of drinking, smoking and sniffing coke, then it can last for up to an hour, maybe longer

Curioussam21

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
40 mins of foreplay /teasing 10 mins of deep hard fucking cuddle fall asleep together stuck together

Vegas

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Like what others have said there’s no real right or wrong answer.

I can have sex with my husband for just a few minutes and we’ll both be satisfied just as much as we would if it goes on for 10, 15, 20 minutes. As long as we both enjoyed it, it doesn’t matter how long it lasts.

The only exception is if we’ve had a night of drinking, smoking and sniffing coke, then it can last for up to an hour, maybe longer
I love party nights with a few stimulants to activate beast mode in both of us

TophatUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
D

Depends on how long is available at any one time :p

Back