Men cumming

MatureGuy62

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love watching videos of men cumming I think it’s really hot and even if I’m not going to masturbate i still like to watch it. Is that strange?
I love to watch men waking and cumming too, sometimes I just watch and sometimes I wank too. I am bi and love to wank someone else.

Matty73

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love watching videos of men cumming I think it’s really hot and even if I’m not going to masturbate i still like to watch it. Is that strange?
Watch me anytime. DM me for some !

MeinUKforfun

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Not at all - I've been on webcam making myself cum.. while women are clothed and watch... It's natural to enjoy seeing someone cum.
If you ever want to watch let me know?

hornybiyoung

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Regardless, It's still an interesting post to chat about. New people arrive all the time on here. I think it should stay open, as its interesting x
Yeah, I'm just annoyed by the amount of people who just continue asking if they want things, or if they can chat, hen other people obviously haven't been messaged, because this person never continued on here.

Danny666

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I will let u watch me cum if u have kik xx

T

TashO75

Yeah, I'm just annoyed by the amount of people who just continue asking if they want things, or if they can chat, hen other people obviously haven't been messaged, because this person never continued on here.
I understand what your saying as a lot of the forum posts, the OP has either left or not been on in over a year.

I just think leave people to respond, it's not doing any harm.

For the people like Yourself/Me and others who know the OP has left the thread/post, no reason why this Topic "Men Cumming" can't continue x

S

SussexGuy47

I understand what your saying as a lot of the forum posts, the OP has either left or not been on in over a year.

I just think leave people to respond, it's not doing any harm.

For the people like Yourself/Me and others who know the OP has left the thread/post, no reason why this Topic "Men Cumming" can't continue x
So Tell me..
Do you like to Help with the cumming by Watching or by being More hands on!!???..

Back