Men cumming

genuineguy81

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I like cum all over, Just Not in my Hair, Face, Bum, Boobs, :eek:

I also don't swallow :oops:

Haha.....
Do you like to watch it? I have been told when I cum my little hole twitches loads too lol… maybe somebody can watch it and tell me? ;) xxx

Jim1969nl

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love watching videos of men cumming I think it’s really hot and even if I’m not going to masturbate i still like to watch it. Is that strange?
nothing wrong with that.. years ago I was in an online relationship with an emrican lady. and every sunday we would phone eachother and have phonesex. I made a few videos of myself cumming for her which she appreciated

Matty73

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Not at all. Happy to cum for you. DM me for my socials xx

KevScot

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I love watching videos of men cumming I think it’s really hot and even if I’m not going to masturbate i still like to watch it. Is that strange?
Hello, I am on the opposite side of the cam.... LOL my biggest fetish is being watched as I masturbate, I am 52 and not bad looking and at my age I need all the help i can get..... I find it such an amazing turn on being watched, nothing else, just masturbating knowing and looking at people watching me is the best, I show everything not just some cock being wanked but I like showing my whole body and face, I think it is the facial part of someone watching me that just does it for me

KevScot

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I do like the idea of making a guy cum for that same fascination reason
Hello, I am on the opposite side of the cam.... LOL my biggest fetish is being watched as I masturbate, I am 52 and not bad looking and at my age I need all the help i can get..... I find it such an amazing turn on being watched, nothing else, just masturbating knowing and looking at people watching me is the best, I show everything not just some cock being wanked but I like showing my whole body and face, I think it is the facial part of someone watching me that just does it for me

T

Toffeelions

You can watch me anytime you like x

Back