Meet and grEAT Birmingham

jonw5122

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hey polly, I’m looking for a plus sized tattooed female, preferably around 5’4 in her 30’s! That’s very convenient…..

H

Happydaze

Hi I live in the Birmingham area to, if you want to chat, meet etc

Happydaze

Bro

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Plus size tattooed female, 30's, 5'4, long dark hair, blue eyes - friendship and/or discreet meet ups around the Midlands, willing to travel if the spark is there.

Please note - discreet and respectful is a must! If we don't click we won't meet, please do not take that personally.
Hi Curvy
You sound great fun . I am in Coventry today and Birmingham tomorrow. You you are up for some laughs and good chat let me know.

R

Rocket44

Plus size tattooed female, 30's, 5'4, long dark hair, blue eyes - friendship and/or discreet meet ups around the Midlands, willing to travel if the spark is there.

Please note - discreet and respectful is a must! If we don't click we won't meet, please do not take that personally.
I’d be interested in meeting up sometime x

Ril666

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Would love the opportunity I'm in Midlands too??

Back