Meet and grEAT Birmingham

CurvyPolly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Plus size tattooed female, 30's, 5'4, long dark hair, blue eyes - friendship and/or discreet meet ups around the Midlands, willing to travel if the spark is there.

Please note - discreet and respectful is a must! If we don't click we won't meet, please do not take that personally.

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I bet you’re a bundle of fun lol

Axell07

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Plus size tattooed female, 30's, 5'4, long dark hair, blue eyes - friendship and/or discreet meet ups around the Midlands, willing to travel if the spark is there.

Please note - discreet and respectful is a must! If we don't click we won't meet, please do not take that personally.
Hi, how is going?… like to know you better

Cum_N_G0

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sounds ideal, I'm Leicester happy to travel or accommodate x

M

MartyG

Hey how are you doing and I like to get to know you better polly can I pm you

George84

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hey Polly
Im local to birmingham, used to live north brum.

Looking for discreet meet ups, i can also travel.
PM me if your interested (love the profile picture) x

Scotth9286

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Polly would love to chat an see if we click, I can also travel and I'm sure I can fulfill your every need

V

victorhokey

Hi @CurvyPolly im from London but very happy to travel to where you are but first like to get to know you better and click.

Badhub

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi there
Wolverhampton here and always up for a bit of fun
Would love to get to know you better and see if we click too

Stoddie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

You known there's a spark here lol let's get it arranged so we can have a grEAT time

Stuart63

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Hello

I hope you are well. I would love to get to know you and your likes and dislikes. I live in the Birmingham area if that is close? I also need discretion as I am married. If you have any questions or would like to know more, then please get in touch.

Stuart

Stuart63

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Sorry I forgot to sayQuinton in Birmingham.

Stuart.

SCMG

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hi polly. I am midlands. Give me a shout see if we get on x

T

Toffeelions

You sound stunning and alot of fun
I'm near Cambridge ,40 male,so not to far away who can also travel im medium build brown /green eyes very very short light brown hair and looking for actually the same as you x

east-mids-male

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hey Polly

I'm midlands too.

Looking for discreet meet ups, i can also travel.

PM me if your interested

Back