Me been a bad wife

boobhunter81

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Waited on the table with my legs spread waiting for a friend to call round. Told him how horny I felt waiting fully on show and told him to make me cum. Trouble is I’m still at home with my legs spread. I want to hear what you guys think cos I love been perved on
Pussy is well worth a lick or two.

J

Jezza1

Well I’d like you to fuck me for been so nice. I’d even wait with it wide open for you knowing I was going to have that nice cock in me. Currently spread out playing with my cum filled pussy. Would you come round knowing that ?
I would, definitely

jamesjayjeff

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Waited on the table with my legs spread waiting for a friend to call round. Told him how horny I felt waiting fully on show and told him to make me cum. Trouble is I’m still at home with my legs spread. I want to hear what you guys think cos I love been perved on
Love to lick that pussy

Danny06

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would love to eat your pussy and give it a good fucking

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Do you ever get dressed up in hot lingerie to wait for someone coming round?

funslinger

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Gorgeous pussy! x

P

Paul56

Gorgeous but would look even better with my cock in it!

D

Dabber66

Suck me as you ride

Back