Me been a bad wife

Wifey

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Waited on the table with my legs spread waiting for a friend to call round. Told him how horny I felt waiting fully on show and told him to make me cum. Trouble is I’m still at home with my legs spread. I want to hear what you guys think cos I love been perved on

Attachments

• EC61AED5-2E98-453D-BF45-9ED09D67F044.jpeg
    EC61AED5-2E98-453D-BF45-9ED09D67F044.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 575

Ril666

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Now that's got to be one of the best looking pussys iv seen wow would love to Bury my face then my cock in to u mmmmm

spim69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
how about some of this

Attachments

• cock 1.jpg
    cock 1.jpg
    601.7 KB · Views: 23

Wifey

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Now that's got to be one of the best looking pussys iv seen wow would love to Bury my face then my cock in to u mmmmm
Well I’d like you to fuck me for been so nice. I’d even wait with it wide open for you knowing I was going to have that nice cock in me. Currently spread out playing with my cum filled pussy. Would you come round knowing that ?

Ril666

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well I’d like you to fuck me for been so nice. I’d even wait with it wide open for you knowing I was going to have that nice cock in me. Currently spread out playing with my cum filled pussy. Would you come round knowing that ?[/QUOTEid love to cum and fill u up some more

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Waited on the table with my legs spread waiting for a friend to call round. Told him how horny I felt waiting fully on show and told him to make me cum. Trouble is I’m still at home with my legs spread. I want to hear what you guys think cos I love been perved on

I think you should tell me where you are so I can come and fuck you instead ....

Alex32

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I think you're gorgeous and we should have a chat and for sure a meet

Ril666

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It would feel amazing feeling your tight holes stretch as I enter u

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I wouldn't have left you bereft, I'd have broken the speed limit to get there, and oh to see you spread wide waiting what a delight, to delicious not to taste you.

Back