Masturbation

H

hardcockasslover

Is
Im interested in meeting up with someone to masturbate with in front of each other no sex or foreplay just watch each other play with ourselves
this legit?? I would be interested 100%
If your interested pm me x

leviking

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Im interested in meeting up with someone to masturbate with in front of each other no sex or foreplay just watch each other play with ourselves
i have kinky ideas that dont involve intimate touch just a type of foreplay if you drive ? check out my profile

Wjd1978

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
that sounds good to me i can handle no touching if I get to see you naked

Jezzy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Such a turn on doing that, you can make each other so horny

Geordie123

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'll cam with you. If you want to pick share I'm up for that too

del7543

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wankers bingo, see who cums first

Cutcock38

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Can i join in on snap i like people watching

MattW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Love mutual masturbation, happy to arrange something!

Davedong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Interested too. Staying at hotel near Wembley, London, tonight! You keen??

S

Scottyy

I’m interested if your still after somebody x

Back