Masturbation

snakey37

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
sounds like fun hun,giz a shout anytime hun x

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Im interested in meeting up with someone to masturbate with in front of each other no sex or foreplay just watch each other play with ourselves
Could be fun

Siddious

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Im interested in meeting up with someone to masturbate with in front of each other no sex or foreplay just watch each other play with ourselves
That sounds like fun! I’ll be up for that, pm me sexy x

Rough6ft7

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds fun, let me know and we can sort something x

Stuart63

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What area are you in?

V

V1976

Would love to do that as this is one of my kink. Especially somewhere outside. Just accidentally bump into each other in a park or forest during the morning run.

Alex32

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Pm me and tell where to meet

Back