Married woman.

B

Bojo2112

Hi I'm a married but bored woman looking for discreet people for fun, fantasy, kinks, fetishes and way more. Have a thing for naughty old men, but beggers can't be choosers. Love being passive submissive, being used, with the right person. Message me, let's hear what you're into.
Soozi. Xx
mmmm lots of kinky anal including watersports?

Bi4couples

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi I'm a married but bored woman looking for discreet people for fun, fantasy, kinks, fetishes and way more. Have a thing for naughty old men, but beggers can't be choosers. Love being passive submissive, being used, with the right person. Message me, let's hear what you're into.
Soozi. Xx
Good evening Soozi. I'm sure I messaged you before? I'm very kinky! Haha

Trev

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Get in.touch x

John17

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Hi. I’m a naughty older guy. How are you. Wanna chat. I’m in too fantasy kinks and some wild fantasy s

Borolad123

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
I’m a married naughty old man who doesn’t mind a bit of fantasy and fun in the bedroom or out in the countryside

geordieladhere

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Soozi. I think I might just fit your description. Let me know when you can get on, where abouts you are and times/days you could get away. Hope you like edging. X

Bikergaz1189

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Hi , would love to meet xx where you from?

R

Robbils

Soozi. Xx
The perfect age bracket...

Roughlover

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Mmm hi soozi Looking for somebody like you. Would love to share my kinks with you. Hungry dom hard and horny to have a slut sub to have to play. Try me. Discreet and horny to tell how I whant to use that dirty holes. Mmmmm

Tonyh83uk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
This is the only time I wish I was older than 38 or does that still count

Confusedhubby

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Would a bored frustrated horny 52 year old do? I got looooads of ideas and scenarios if you fancy a natter x

Floyd

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Hello. How's it going. Naughty old man here

Night201

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
I’m not not married women xx

T

Toffeelions

Soozi. Xx
Always want to a very naughty married women to take out our sexual frustration out on then send her back to her hubby x

Jon1212

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Hay pm me

Stuart63

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Hi

I am in Birmingham, what area are you in?

Back