Married man - love to have my cock sucked

bisubforuse

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
remember me sucking my first coc loved it can get enough of coc in my mouth till it cums

reigniteyourspark

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi,
I have always had strong desires for a man who knows what he is doing to come and suck my cock.
I'm 50, married (wife doesn't like oral) - DM me if you are interested in seeing my aching hard cock difficult to upload here) and then meeting to suck me.
I might even be tempted to do more
Have been away for a bit, back and would love my cock sucked, or even just to chat DM me or Kik reigniteyourspark

Randy4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi,
I have always had strong desires for a man who knows what he is doing to come and suck my cock.
I'm 50, married (wife doesn't like oral) - DM me if you are interested in seeing my aching hard cock difficult to upload here) and then meeting to suck me.
Gawd, really fancy a man sucking my cock...mmm

ClaudiaCD

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm happy to help. Where are you from?

John26860

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,
If you are ever in the Hertfordshire area I will give you a good sucking

Back