Married man - love to have my cock sucked

reigniteyourspark

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi,
I have always had strong desires for a man who knows what he is doing to come and suck my cock.
I'm 50, married (wife doesn't like oral) - DM me if you are interested in seeing my aching hard cock difficult to upload here) and then meeting to suck me.
I might even be tempted to do more

BigSteve5000

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi,
I have always had strong desires for a man who knows what he is doing to come and suck my cock.
I'm 50, married (wife doesn't like oral) - DM me if you are interested in seeing my aching hard cock difficult to upload here) and then meeting to suck me.
Where are you located

Markyt71

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sorry seem to have sent it to many times. Trying to get you interested. Lol

Markyt71

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Nice. Just see myself bouncing up and down on that beauty. Love bell ends. Send me a pic of your bell end. Preferably wet and close up.

loveeatingpussy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,
Salford here so too far to suck your cock sorry

sissysyd

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi,
I am please

Back