Married man - love to have my cock sucked

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi,
I have always had strong desires for a man who knows what he is doing to come and suck my cock.
I'm 50, married (wife doesn't like oral) - DM me if you are interested in seeing my aching hard cock difficult to upload here) and then meeting to suck me.
I might even be tempted to do more
Where do you live?

G

glasgowguy1968

Hi,
I have always had strong desires for a man who knows what he is doing to come and suck my cock.
I'm 50, married (wife doesn't like oral) - DM me if you are interested in seeing my aching hard cock difficult to upload here) and then meeting to suck me.
Are you from Glasgow

morecambebi

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
im in sunny Morecambe its hard to find a coc to suck till it cums sucked a few but want to suck more am i being greedy

Tyler5788

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,
Hey 18 year old male would love suck your cock

Markyt71

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Bell end to die for there. Getting me hard imagining my lips running over it. You turn me on. Big time.

Burylad

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,
26 message me

Back