Looking for married/Older Guys in/near Preston with secret/odd fetishes

Prestonguy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi did you manage to find any one if not we can get our heads together and think of something

Bigbasil

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
22 F in Preston searching for guys who have secret or odd fetishes and are equally searching for someone to help them. Message me if interested and we can talk some more x
Let’s chat x

NorthernStar72

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
22 F in Preston searching for guys who have secret or odd fetishes and are equally searching for someone to help them. Message me if interested and we can talk some more x
This has got me very interested and started to get me chubbed up too!lol

Lm1065

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m new here and don’t k ow how to private messge.
But interested in chatting to you x

Dan_edw

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm not local but definitely looking for a kinky younger woman

Cobraxxx69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am not in Preston but can travel if you are interested

Lm1065

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi
I’m an older man and would
Love to tell you my kinks x

H

hardcockasslover

I’m Staffordshire
I’m 37 and I drive, I’d be willing meet half way, if you could? Services maybe?

Cobraxxx69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am always available to chat with you about yours and my fetishes so message me anytime if you are interested of course x

Debi1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi how are you doing hun

HootsJakey

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
43 M Chorley here looking for a local hookup here

Luka

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm in Manchester, message me x

leviking

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
i looking for someone to help me with my fetish , i into car crush, looking for driver to drive over me slowly

Back