Looking for married/Older Guys in/near Preston with secret/odd fetishes

leviking

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi into different fetishism like dressing up.
Looking for someone to make cock crush video with car, i have a set up which is safe. it involves me laying in a pit with board and cock n balls through hole and have someone drive over me, ,i at your mercy please let me know, its designed with safety in mind and adjustable to increase weight if desired you will be exempt from all risks and liabilities i Will sign anything and give you all video rights to use however,, i would like to do This before August if possible,You can Bring whoever You Want to Film if female please let me know your thoughts Many thanks
Hi into different fetishism like dressing up.

Annubus

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
22 F in Preston searching for guys who have secret or odd fetishes and are equally searching for someone to help them. Message me if interested and we can talk some more x
Hi I am interested in chatting with you if you are available x

NorthernStar72

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
22 F in Preston searching for guys who have secret or odd fetishes and are equally searching for someone to help them. Message me if interested and we can talk some more x
Hey,I'm not far from Preston...and I'm very interested....message me if you want

S

SussexGuy47

USER GONE.
DEAD THREAD
DONT REPLY
DONT REPLY. ..
USER HAS GONE HAS LEFT..
GIVE IT UP.

Timmy1975

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi. I am in Preston. Let me know if want to chat and meet up xx

Back