Looking for fun

sock_fucker

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Often passing through Wiltshire with work and have time to spare on those trips.
love spending time with CD/TS and happy either top or bottom.
DM me

Adja

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, so I'm a CD, 38 yrs old and live near Wiltshire, I guess I am really into married men because they are total perverts and not being taken care of by there boring wives, well that's where I come in...u want to meet? no inhibitions? get totally free, relaxed, start to live?....wtf r u waiting for???View attachment 81455
Awesome. I'm waiting for a more exclusive picture

Jamespowell

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi, so I'm a CD, 38 yrs old and live near Wiltshire, I guess I am really into married men because they are total perverts and not being taken care of by there boring wives, well that's where I come in...u want to meet? no inhibitions? get totally free, relaxed, start to live?....wtf r u waiting for???View attachment 81455
Come get me and let’s fuck!!

Curioussam21

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Very nice chantelle x

jonbonner

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Waiting for your invite...

Kc5669

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm in Wiltshire where abouts are you?

SebaFulham

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Bang up for it and near Wiltshire sometimes, north dorset xxxxx

Back