Looking for fun

CD_Chantelle

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi, so I'm a CD, 38 yrs old and live near Wiltshire, I guess I am really into married men because they are total perverts and not being taken care of by there boring wives, well that's where I come in...u want to meet? no inhibitions? get totally free, relaxed, start to live?....wtf r u waiting for???Waiting4action.jpg

Disco53

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, so I'm a CD, 38 yrs old and live near Wiltshire, I guess I am really into married men because they are total perverts and not being taken care of by there boring wives, well that's where I come in...u want to meet? no inhibitions? get totally free, relaxed, start to live?....wtf r u waiting for???View attachment 81455
Shame you live so far from me.

Kc5669

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi, so I'm a CD, 38 yrs old and live near Wiltshire, I guess I am really into married men because they are total perverts and not being taken care of by there boring wives, well that's where I come in...u want to meet? no inhibitions? get totally free, relaxed, start to live?....wtf r u waiting for???View attachment 81455
Hi where are you located

Kinkyk

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Think you need to message me sexy x

WifesNickersOn

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Love the pic

Hammerbr5

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yo beautiful

N

nothing2see

Another husband not being taken care of by my wife here. From Wiltshire

Back