Looking for fun

Nell-95

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Don’t waste your time guys she’s a waste of time... drive to Stoke on Trent booked a room agreed to meet at asda I nipped in for literally 2 mins she said she came to the car (which I highly doubt) said she panicked and went home on the bus! TIMEWASTER!!
She is a time waster people need to avoid.

Kepo92

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I.will cum inside you I don't use condoms I hate them just tell me when and where and I'm there babe pm me

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Guys she’s a waste of time trust me I drove a hr and half to meet her and she stood me up! Hotel booked the lot! Messages to prove it too!

Cobraxxx69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am from the north west and always available to meet and ready to spoil you anytime you are available

Cobraxxx69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Manchester/ Staffordshire based looking for some fun I’m bi but I do not use condoms, so please only reach out if your clean and willing to cum inside as it’s my favourite!
Also up for glory holes gang bangs etc
Would love to cum inside you and make you squirt all day and night

Matessz32

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Manchester/ Staffordshire based looking for some fun I’m bi but I do not use condoms, so please only reach out if your clean and willing to cum inside as it’s my favourite!
Yes love :) dm me

Josh792019

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Pm me from derby

GoldenSnaxx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Clean and nice looking guy, can drive to you ;)

Mark84

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, 37 year old from nantwich, easy acxess to both manchester and staffordshire. I have a clean bill of health and happy to go bareback.

Liam667

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Im up for that lets do this pm me x

KurtLee

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
seems your the filthy blonde i've been looking for, contact me from my signature and lets get those holes filled with cock n cum

Update

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi

Update

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi sexy wanna join us in some bedroom fun we female and male couple from Telford Shropshire

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Im up for meeting up with u sometime u naughty girl

David456

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Shame I am not near you because the thought of sounding inside you got ne harder

S

Scottyy

Interested and in your area. Pm you

Back