Looking for fun

miralesemilio

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Manchester/ Staffordshire based looking for some fun I’m bi but I do not use condoms, so please only reach out if your clean and willing to cum inside as it’s my favourite!
Also up for glory holes gang bangs etc
im up to that 100%

B

Brettsexmeet

Manchester/ Staffordshire based looking for some fun I’m bi but I do not use condoms, so please only reach out if your clean and willing to cum inside as it’s my favourite!
Yes yes yes x

Chill88

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'd cum in you any day, but I'm in Nottingham

Jayy__

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm near manc and can come meet you. love to cum deep inside you over and over.. message me x

Willy180478Wr

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Had the snip so no chance of getting pregnant

Gethighandfuck

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Gethighandfuck

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey you look and sound really hot wld luv to chat if have the time, im clean and ok with request.x

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lets make it happen amber! Xx

dazza752012

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Meeting for the first time can be extremely nervous! Make sure you can overcome the nerves or try find some mutual ground and get to know them more first perhaps talk to each other on the phone or arrange for a coffee meet first! The hardest part is showing up if you can nail that then you can nail the rest (literally) xx

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Don’t waste your time guys she’s a waste of time... drive to Stoke on Trent booked a room agreed to meet at asda I nipped in for literally 2 mins she said she came to the car (which I highly doubt) said she panicked and went home on the bus! TIMEWASTER!!

Mark3254

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Don’t waste your time guys she’s a waste of time... drive to Stoke on Trent booked a room agreed to meet at asda I nipped in for literally 2 mins she said she came to the car (which I highly doubt) said she panicked and went home on the bus! TIMEWASTER!!
Dude you need to chill...

Mark3254

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey sounds perfect I’m in burton on Trent... pm I’d love to help you out! I may also have someone else who’d like to join us (female)

Liam667

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Back