Looking for folk to use my gf

Wingwilly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Gf is 30, curvy, and ready to be used by guys and girls. I am any phoy of your girlfriend53 and will be there the whole time and in total charge. You'll need to be comfortable with group sessions as may be others there.

Pm me if you think you might be interested in a daytime session. Just turn up, use her and go. Or hang about for a second or third go.

My decision on partakers is final, no arguments. Professional types preferred.

Doug.
Any pics

Sexysue

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sorry if the message didn't sound very nice was looking for fun with a couple for the first time was hoping you would be interested
Let's start chatting then .let's have fun

Jimmy36

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m looking for some fun. I’m in aberdeen but Willing to travel

Cockhead1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Gf is 30, curvy, and ready to be used by guys and girls. I am 53 and will be there the whole time and in total charge. You'll need to be comfortable with group sessions as may be others there.

Pm me if you think you might be interested in a daytime session. Just turn up, use her and go. Or hang about for a second or third go.

Doug.
In Glasgow, would like a go can she swallow

James53

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pity im not in glasgow

Attachments

• IMG-20220416-WA0006.jpeg
    IMG-20220416-WA0006.jpeg
    671.6 KB · Views: 0

Cockhead1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Gf is 30, curvy, and ready to be used by guys and girls. I am 53 and will be there the whole time and in total charge. You'll need to be comfortable with group sessions as may be others there.

Doug.
Hi looking for some fun, let's talk

aftereight

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Doug.
Hi there 52 year old professional male from Renfrewshire very interested

Royser

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Doug.
text me up doug

Jimboyxxx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Doug.
I would tag team Bigtime what she look like

askmeee

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Doug.
Yes i will sir tell me where and when is this cock ok for her sir

Attachments

• IMG_1376rr.jpg
    IMG_1376rr.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1

Glasgowguy97

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Doug.
In Glasgow let me know if your still looking for people

Back