Looking for folk to use my gf

ScottishFunSeeker

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Gf is 30, curvy, and ready to be used by guys and girls. I am 53 and will be there the whole time and in total charge. You'll need to be comfortable with group sessions as may be others there.

Pm me if you think you might be interested in a daytime session. Just turn up, use her and go. Or hang about for a second or third go.

My decision on partakers is final, no arguments. Professional types preferred.

Doug.

Funman39

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Gf is 30, curvy, and ready to be used by guys and girls. I am 53 and will be there the whole time and in total charge. You'll need to be comfortable with group sessions as may be others there.

Pm me if you think you might be interested in a daytime session. Just turn up, use her and go. Or hang about for a second or third go.

Doug.
[/QUOT
When is the next time you are free if you are interested ill be there for your woman

Funman39

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sorry if the message didn't sound very nice was looking for fun with a couple for the first time was hoping you would be interested

Funman39

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Doug.
So you not interested in me am 39 from Edinburgh ex British army and I've got a high sex drive so if you are serious about this pm me

C

Cookieman

Doug.
m20 glasgow looking to pls her today or coming week?

C

Cookieman

Doug.
Still looking? M20 here with a raging 7 inch

James53

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Doug.
Hi im in Livingston love a shot of her

J

Jazza56

I'm across the Bridge in Kelty. Just say the word and I'll be there.

Flurt255

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Doug.
Are you still looking?

Johnboyboa

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Doug.
Love to

Back