Looking for a girl to join couple in threesome

Harrygm

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi , a young couple looking for a woman to help us explore a threesome for the first time.
Male 22
Female 20
Please comment if interested

N

Newburysub

Your just a cock tease nothing will materialise same as 99.9% of the women that comment on this site! Fakes or time wasters that just see how much attention they can get
Not sure how to take this, so only some are real or only some women are? So now I'm very confused, am I a full time bot or just now and again. So really my fat arse is now slim and I'm not ugly but stunning. Shit I knew my life was to amazing to be real, so it's back to being just an ugly slut look for a shag.

HornyAS

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not sure how to take this, so only some are real or only some women are? So now I'm very confused, am I a full time bot or just now and again. So really my fat arse is now slim and I'm not ugly but stunning. Shit I knew my life was to amazing to be real, so it's back to being just an ugly slut look for a shag.
You are definitely not a bot :) though would so love to tap your bot ;) can’t keep everyone happy lol so many beautiful funny clever ladies on here would love to take out but it is just a chat site at the end of the day x

HornyAS

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
All are welcome lol hope thats no referring to me (looks in knickers , no cock! ) :D
Definitely not you lol and you won’t find a cock down there until my next trip to Scotland;) maybe after the euros wouldn’t fancy a visit after the match pmsl x

Scottishlass07

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Definitely not you lol and you won’t find a cock down there until my next trip to Scotland;) maybe after the euros wouldn’t fancy a visit after the match pmsl x
You going to slip on my knickers :eek: lv a big butt theyd no fit you lol so youd need to slip your wee johnny elsewhere ;)

Harrygm

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Your just a cock tease nothing will materialise same as 99.9% of the women that comment on this site! Fakes or time wasters that just see how much attention they can get
Just because nothing materialises doesnt mean a person is fake or a bot smh
Maybe they lose interest or just dont feel like going with it..... its life you win some you lose some

N

Newburysub

Like many on here, I post now and again on the forums, most times I can't be aresed
You are definitely not a bot :) though would so love to tap your bot ;) can’t keep everyone happy lol so many beautiful funny clever ladies on here would love to take out but it is just a chat site at the end of the day x
@HornyAS thank you and I see you and other nice guys and women on here that say Hi, post on profiles and make the most of what's on offer, I post comments or more mad stupid words, I look at the sexy women and the guys cocks etc. I now say sorry to @Harrygm that started this topic and hope that they find a woman or two to join them xx

N

Newburysub

Maybe next time you have a problem with someone your mail them, rather than post for all to see and no your profile is not blocked, so maybe I will mail you, then your see that most on here are really nice and I get told no to sex from most women, I still like them.

Harrygm

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Like many on here, I post now and again on the forums, most times I can't be aresed

@HornyAS thank you and I see you and other nice guys and women on here that say Hi, post on profiles and make the most of what's on offer, I post comments or more mad stupid words, I look at the sexy women and the guys cocks etc. I now say sorry to @Harrygm that started this topic and hope that they find a woman or two to join them xx
Its all good , not your fault. It is what it is

Back