Let's get physical

Scottishrock

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Omg I love these things.

And I love them I mean bloody hate them oh my goodness my ass needs some tender hands please

You’re welcome ;). With the foot that is on the stairs if you point your toes upwards towards the ceiling and lean forward slightly you will tsrget more glutes. Clients love/hate this exercise!

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You’re welcome ;). With the foot that is on the stairs if you point your toes upwards towards the ceiling and lean forward slightly you will tsrget more glutes. Clients love/hate this exercise!

You did that on purpose, didn't you. You were just like..."let's see how much we can make her suffer" while laughing maniacally to yourself.

For anyone else thinking about taking this advice.

Do not.
Unless you are, like me, a glutton for pain.

"point your toes"
bd07111986583bca5f73676954a9a365.gif

It hurts so good.

Scottishrock

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You did that on purpose, didn't you. You were just like..."let's see how much we can make her suffer" while laughing maniacally to yourself.

For anyone else thinking about taking this advice.

Do not.
Unless you are, like me, a glutton for pain.

"point your toes"
bd07111986583bca5f73676954a9a365.gif

It hurts so good.

Blue jeans…….

GLennUK

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
have you tried rowing machines, all over workout without going anywhere? We have a home gym wih a C2, my wife has a treadmill.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
have you tried rowing machines, all over workout without going anywhere? We have a home gym wih a C2, my wife has a treadmill.
I love rowing. Oh to be out on the water again.

*looks off into the middle distance*

GLennUK

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love rowing. Oh to be out on the water again.

*looks off into the middle distance*
Unfortuantely my rowing machine only looks out over the garden, but it helps keep me fit. Currently working on sprint distances, did a marathon in 3hrs 11mins, mid sept, 116k in Jan over 11.5hrs non-stop.

Its like a drug, i jave a reasonably stressful job, an hour on the erg, and i forget work.

Back