Last book you read?

R

readyeddie

I always have several books on the go and read a chapter of each then move on. I really enjoy the writing of Sarah Winman and can recommend her books, particularly A Year of Marvellous Ways.

R

readyeddie

Any fans of Ben Aaronovitch's 'Rivers of London' series on here? His new novella, 'What Abigail Did Last Summer', has just been published.

R

readyeddie

Another series I like is Andrew Cartmel's 'Vinyl Detective'.

Small_Package_London

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Was given Good Omens as an xmas pres, so currently rushing to read Before it arrives on bbc2.

One before that was Raising Steam by terry pratchett. About the invention of the steam train on Discworld

Are you a Pratchett fan? Read any of the other Discwoeld books?

Raising Steam was unfortunately quite terrible, but obviously there were factors that contributed towards that.

T

Toygurl

Van oude menschen, de dingen die voorbij gaan
Louis Couperus

S

SucculentnSweet

I’m currently reading Regression Modeling with Actuarial and Financial Applications by EW Frees

T

Toygurl

De avonden - Gerard Reve​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike_51

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dean Koontz, Winter Moon. Think I read almost every book he wrote back in the 90's and just got back into his novels. :)

Hornyongear

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
One of my favourite questions to ask a guy when they're trying it on and l'm looking to sort the good from the bad. So throwing it open to the masses.
I'm reading the bibleim such a sinner... still not found the answer

Back