Last book you read?

MarcyBoy326828

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
One of my favourite questions to ask a guy when they're trying it on and l'm looking to sort the good from the bad. So throwing it open to the masses.
Hi. The last book I read was The Magic by Rhonda Byrne. It's a little 'different' - does that do it for you hun?

Odomical

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Was given Good Omens as an xmas pres, so currently rushing to read Before it arrives on bbc2.

One before that was Raising Steam by terry pratchett. About the invention of the steam train on Discworld

Talentedtongue

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Currently reading The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern.

Before that, I read Unicorn (the biography of a Muslim drag queen).

M

My_Succubus

'The Idiot' by Dostoyevsky. I started it in 2017 and still haven't finished it :)

S

Secretliaisons1969

One of my favourite questions to ask a guy when they're trying it on and l'm looking to sort the good from the bad. So throwing it open to the masses.
Read an excellent book by Viv Albertine. Ex member of "The Slits" all female punk band. Not what I expected. All about her life & family. Look it up!
X

A

AuntyJayne

Am re-reading "Finnegans Wake" by James Joyce at present. Last read it at University in1982, so it's pretty much as new to me.

Steadyman

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Last edited:
A

AuntyJayne

Have just found a 1898 copy of The ballad of reading gaol.. Amazing to be holding such a rare book. And enjoying it hugely.
Have to admit a fondness for dear old Oscar, in particular his allegorical children's stories.

D

DirtyOldBastard

My last read was "False Value" by Ben Aaronvitch, part of his 'Rivers of London' series.

Just started "The Final Game" by Caimh McDonnell, which follows on from his 'Dublin Trilogy' of four books.

Back