Lack of common sense

A

Adoniss

It's a forum for anyone, I think most of the women, take what they want from the site, most that post know they will be seen by more and except that they will get more mail, most soon get bored mailing me, as I'm boring as I might lead a sexy life, but don't really talk about it. But unless the cock photo is really big, yes there are guys on here that I have said wow about as they are massive. It's just another photo unless I'm meeting them.
Yup, pretty much spot on. Just that I can rarely see a woman message a guy purely on him showing his dick, they usually want some personality attached to it, and that can be found out in a 1-2-1 conversation in pms. It’s all fun in the end, everyone can do as they please, those were just my thoughts at the moment xD.

N

Newburysub

Yup, pretty much spot on. Just that I can rarely see a woman message a guy purely on him showing his dick, they usually want some personality attached to it, and that can be found out in a 1-2-1 conversation in pms. It’s all fun in the end, everyone can do as they please, those were just my thoughts at the moment xD.
How I and others see life is different, as how men will see those type of photos as long as everyone enjoys and it's legal then yah to that.

Back