Lack of common sense

A

Adoniss

I’ve only been on here for a few days, and I’m shocked by the lack of common sense people are having on here.

Why would you add a comment on a post that was made many months ago, from a woman that hasn’t been active since forever, with a long list of last thirsty comments only from other dudes. It’s obvious you’re embarrassing yourself.

Try to be smooth with your comments and respectful, don’t make yourself look like a sexual deprived caveman. Women hate desperate men.

Stop posting your dick pic on other peoples posts without being asked or invited to. It makes women not want to use this outlet and gives us men, in general, less chances of connecting with them. Want to send a dick pic, use the pms. That’s what they’re for.

Sorry if I got on anyone’s nerves, just wanted to get this off my chest and put it out there. Stay happy and stay healthy!

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I’ve only been on here for a few days, and I’m shocked by the lack of common sense people are having on here.

Why would you add a comment on a post that was made many months ago, from a woman that hasn’t been active since forever, with a long list of last thirsty comments only from other dudes. It’s obvious you’re embarrassing yourself.

Try to be smooth with your comments and respectful, don’t make yourself look like a sexual deprived caveman. Women hate desperate men.

Stop posting your dick pic on other peoples posts without being asked or invited to. It makes women not want to use this outlet and gives us men, in general, less chances of connecting with them. Want to send a dick pic, use the pms. That’s what they’re for.

Sorry if I got on anyone’s nerves, just wanted to get this off my chest and put it out there. Stay happy and stay healthy!
Welcome!!

( I love a dick pic ,whoops)

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Thanks for having me!

(Oh the irony that could be, imagine having dick pics replying to your message on this thread, hilarious! Haha)
Lol don't get me wrong if I was a guy on here I'd feel the same but I enjoy myself anyways and if I didn't I wouldn't come on.

Look forward to your posts lol xxxx

MEANj1999

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Absolutely nailed it @Adoniss too many fake/scam profiles. But it does all come down to common sense

A

Adoniss

Lol don't get me wrong if I was a guy on here I'd feel the same but I enjoy myself anyways and if I didn't I wouldn't come on.

Look forward to your posts lol xxxx
That’s good to hear, and I’m enjoying it too, otherwise I wouldn’t have bothered posting here. :D

Thank you, likewise looking forward to yours! xx

N

Newburysub

It's a forum for anyone, I think most of the women, take what they want from the site, most that post know they will be seen by more and except that they will get more mail, most soon get bored mailing me, as I'm boring as I might lead a sexy life, but don't really talk about it. But unless the cock photo is really big, yes there are guys on here that I have said wow about as they are massive. It's just another photo unless I'm meeting them.

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Lockdown fever deffo. But I have never put that kind of pic here or anywhere else. I have used my slutty ones on occasion. But that's been of necessity. And perhaps desperation - the 'closet slut' gagging to get out. We all have one.

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ste ? Steven ?? You big bear you. I want you !! :p:D I love big guys - always have big hearts. I do too - even though I carry on here. People matter. You SEXY BEASTIE YOU !

Back