Knickers sniffing chat.

MRJH123

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Cool your girlfriend likes you sniffing her knickers.Yeah I love sniffing knickers my girlfriend watches me sniffing hers while I am wanking she thinks it’s hot but she doesn’t know I also when I get a chance I sniff her mothers and her sisters, I also sniff her dirty socks after she comes home from a long day at work she takes them off before she gets in the bath and as soon as she is in the bath I grab them I absolutely love her sexy little feet they are gorgeous and the smell is absolutely amazing and I cum into her work shoes sniffing her socks, she has no idea about my foot fetish but I think she would be ok with it after all she enjoys watching me wank sniffing her dirty knickers

Sophie-Jason

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wow i think we have just found some one just as kinky and naughty as us, We are loving this site as we always thought it was a rearly taboo thing but its great to see others talking about it.
Take care and stay safe J & S xx

Jaymer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This resonates so much with me! I LOVE used knickers! I regularly smell my wife’s dirty panties. But also, every time I’m at a friend or even family members house I’ll raid their open laundry hamper which always seem to be in the toilet.
Every pair in there I’ll sniff and compare. Sometimes I’ll ‘borrow’ a pair to take home and use them to gratify myself till the smell wears off.

Sophie-Jason

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This resonates so much with me! I LOVE used knickers! I regularly smell my wife’s dirty panties. But also, every time I’m at a friend or even family members house I’ll raid their open laundry hamper which always seem to be in the toilet.
Every pair in there I’ll sniff and compare. Sometimes I’ll ‘borrow’ a pair to take home and use them to gratify myself till the smell wears off.
Hi Jaymer, Sounds like you are the same as us. Do you keep this to your self or does your wife get involved as well x

Sophie-Jason

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i have a worn knickers kink and I enjoy chatting on Skype with others who also are into dirty knickers. Its hot to sniff while comparing notes. Anyone else have a similar interest?
Hi. This is the sort of thing that we have been looking for and are so pleased that we found this site. That is one of our ultimate fantasies to have someone sniffing and talking to us about it. Would be even better if they are sniffing a pair of mine or Jasons while talking to us .J & S xx

johnny85

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi. This is the sort of thing that we have been looking for and are so pleased that we found this site. That is one of our ultimate fantasies to have someone sniffing and talking to us about it. Would be even better if they are sniffing a pair of mine or Jasons while talking to us .J & S xx
Send some over then! I’d happily sniff them and wrap them around my cock as we chat! X

MRJH123

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
There is something so primal in breathing in that smell. Glad you relate. It’s hot to know others feel the same.

MRJH123

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Happy to sniff and talk with one or both of you.

Back