Knickers sniffing chat.

MRJH123

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
As a teen I was caught by my Aunty sniffing her dirty knickers. She encouraged me to carry on and watched me wanking until I cum over her knickers. Nothing was ever said and sadly, it never happened again.
Wow what a hot experience! How old was she and what were her knickers like?

T

Taphead

This resonates so much with me! I LOVE used knickers! I regularly smell my wife’s dirty panties. But also, every time I’m at a friend or even family members house I’ll raid their open laundry hamper which always seem to be in the toilet.
Every pair in there I’ll sniff and compare. Sometimes I’ll ‘borrow’ a pair to take home and use them to gratify myself till the smell wears off.
I do the same , sme
Anyone in London or the south east interested in swapping? Message me.
Yes ,, me , love that whole scene..

T

Taphead

L would like to hear if you have any luck.
I took my wife’s knickers off her during sex like you do and sniffed them in front of her… she didn’t seem very impressed with it! She said ‘what are you doing?!’ And I replied with ‘What?! I love your scent!’
She grunted a bit and we carried on… ‍♂️

T

Taphead

I've watched my friend sniff and wank over my wife's dirty knickers and he's watched me doing the same over his wife's.
That’s so hot , love to see a guy unload in to a clean pair and watch her put them on the next morning. Strangers damp cum pressed onto her flaps

B

bigbob88

That’s so hot , love to see a guy unload in to a clean pair and watch her put them on the next morning. Strangers damp cum pressed onto her flaps
Did it in my flatmate's knickers once when she was out. Was going to put them back in her drawer but there was so much spunk in them had to throw them out and hope she didn't notice they were missing.

T

Taphead

Did it in my flatmate's knickers once when she was out. Was going to put them back in her drawer but there was so much spunk in them had to throw them out and hope she didn't notice they were missing.
Love to smell your wife’s

T

Taphead

God your sound like me buddy , I smelly my wife’s mother’s also , arm pit smell of her blouse, nylons knickers and have used her toothbrush straight after she’s used it when we stay there . Covered my cock in MILs fresh gusset mess , later got a blow job off my wife . Kink is good

T

Taphead

I want my wife to watch me smell her mother smelly knickers as she blow me , then fuck my wife as I’m sucking her my mums soggy gusset .. bad yet good

Captainmark

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there I’m a lifelong panty perv. Been enjoying the scent of worn wet gussets since in my teens. Love to chat share stories and ideally meet up and swap some of the ladies panties I’ve acquired over the years. Love to wank a guy off into my wife’s panties and vice Versa
I’m in Sheffield area
Hi,I'm into panty like yourself..love what you say.

Back