Jane

Smiffy

UKChat Expert
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
723
Reaction score
237
sex party two hours away. Most guys were married and had to respect their privacy or better put their secrecy.
Jane took good care of two very lucky men and I managed to catch her cleaning this guy up.
She liked his cock that much.
Would love a bj from Jane xx
 

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
1,514
Are the bar prices decent? I was recently over in Dublin and got charged the equivalent of £12 for a pint of Guinness - I was livid… didn’t even get a gobble of the barmaid either… effing lesbian - be-jeezez be-gorrah
 

Matureintimacy

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Messages
55
Reaction score
351
Are the bar prices decent? I was recently over in Dublin and got charged the equivalent of £12 for a pint of Guinness - I was livid… didn’t even get a gobble of the barmaid either… effing lesbian - be-jeezez be-gorrah
Depends if you catch a happy hour. Outside of that they are high everywhere.
 
Back
Top