hornynigel0

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
We are a very filthy married couple who love to have filthy FMF threesome fun, I am a bisexual woman with a very understanding man lol we will try almost anything at least twice. Recently I have asked if the hubby would mind us finding a horny younger woman who wants an older couple to tease, please and fuk her, I have to admit I would go as young as 18 for the right woman, if there was a sexy woman wanting to play with us. I can't get the thought of playing with a younger woman out my head and find it such a turn on to be honest, so much so I want to actually follow through with it. I am 38, he is 40...is it wrong for a couple our age to be playing with someone so young? I think the urge for this comes from a dirty fantasy of us being a lassies first experience including male fun...i mean who wouldn't want to be a virgins first...be honest lol won't lie hoping to get a whole lot of replies saying go for it haha and if there are any young lassies in Fife and Edinburgh area that wants an older couple and is intersted in a potential meet...plz do get in touch...we don't disppoint thats for sure x
never wrong 2 injoy ure self or with other ,,,life is 2 short

Back