HornynMarried

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We are a very filthy married couple who love to have filthy FMF threesome fun, I am a bisexual woman with a very understanding man lol we will try almost anything at least twice. Recently I have asked if the hubby would mind us finding a horny younger woman who wants an older couple to tease, please and fuk her, I have to admit I would go as young as 18 for the right woman, if there was a sexy woman wanting to play with us. I can't get the thought of playing with a younger woman out my head and find it such a turn on to be honest, so much so I want to actually follow through with it. I am 38, he is 40...is it wrong for a couple our age to be playing with someone so young? I think the urge for this comes from a dirty fantasy of us being a lassies first experience including male fun...i mean who wouldn't want to be a virgins first...be honest lol won't lie hoping to get a whole lot of replies saying go for it haha and if there are any young lassies in Fife and Edinburgh area that wants an older couple and is intersted in a potential meet...plz do get in touch...we don't disppoint thats for sure x

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We are a very filthy married couple who love to have filthy FMF threesome fun, I am a bisexual woman with a very understanding man lol we will try almost anything at least twice. Recently I have asked if the hubby would mind us finding a horny younger woman who wants an older couple to tease, please and fuk her, I have to admit I would go as young as 18 for the right woman, if there was a sexy woman wanting to play with us. I can't get the thought of playing with a younger woman out my head and find it such a turn on to be honest, so much so I want to actually follow through with it. I am 38, he is 40...is it wrong for a couple our age to be playing with someone so young? I think the urge for this comes from a dirty fantasy of us being a lassies first experience including male fun...i mean who wouldn't want to be a virgins first...be honest lol won't lie hoping to get a whole lot of replies saying go for it haha and if there are any young lassies in Fife and Edinburgh area that wants an older couple and is intersted in a potential meet...plz do get in touch...we don't disppoint thats for sure x
Nowt wrong with this go for it and then tell us all the juicy details

S

Ste1972

Absolutely go for it there should be a lot of fun for you good luck with your quest

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Got to admit what horny lass of 18 or older wudnt want to join a horny couple like urselves for a real horny filthy fuck experience xx
Plus def dont class urselves as old cos ur not even close more like experienced horny young couple.... xx

Samj123

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi. I'm Sam 35 Yrs. Would love to lick you out making you so wet. You can ride my tongue and cock. I promise you, you will cum multiple times. Get in touch
[email protected]
07552012634 call or WhatsApp me

HornynMarried

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Got to admit what horny lass of 18 or older wudnt want to join a horny couple like urselves for a real horny filthy fuck experience xx
Plus def dont class urselves as old cos ur not even close more like experienced horny young couple.... xx
Thanks for that, you are too kind x

dazza752012

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I want you x

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What's wrong as long as its consensual sex is fun and should be enjoyed by all

HornynMarried

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I absolutely love this... you are so right lol x

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
no, its not wrong, as proved by the beautiful charliegirl
maybe playing around with phone apps will grant your wish

good luck.. n do remember to confess what happens, hehe

Back