If you could rp anything what would it be?

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I like to read history but the usual crap about kings,Queens and nations, more about a specific topic like...the history and culture of sex or behaviour...
Apparently in Egyptian times the Pharaohs...or all royals had very specific slaves for sex with traditions like oral and anal sex coming to help with control of disease etc.
Slaves had no choice but to comply and actually probably came to have very close relationships with their masters..
One such thing which is now called Queening where a dominant female fucks the face of her chosen submissive Male..she gives no reason to care if you can breathe or how hard she rides your features in pursuit of the gratifying control.
With her hunt for more and multiple orgasms she would have cum so hard she filled your mouth full of pussy juices and whilst she keeps squirting you have no choice but to shallow her flow or choke to death..
This would be an awesome roleplay...

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I like to read history but the usual crap about kings,Queens and nations, more about a specific topic like...the history and culture of sex or behaviour...
Apparently in Egyptian times the Pharaohs...or all royals had very specific slaves for sex with traditions like oral and anal sex coming to help with control of disease etc.
Slaves had no choice but to comply and actually probably came to have very close relationships with their masters..
One such thing which is now called Queening where a dominant female fucks the face of her chosen submissive Male..she gives no reason to care if you can breathe or how hard she rides your features in pursuit of the gratifying control.
With her hunt for more and multiple orgasms she would have cum so hard she filled your mouth full of pussy juices and whilst she keeps squirting you have no choice but to shallow her flow or choke to death..
This would be an awesome roleplay...
Fuck that does sound good ... I will grab my crown ..........

funguy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
id love to take two ladies dressed as Velma and Daphne from scooby doo out in a van , naturally find a haunted mansion in the woods ! oh the scenarios are endless !

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
id love to take two ladies dressed as Velma and Daphne from scooby doo out in a van , naturally find a haunted mansion in the woods ! oh the scenarios are endless !
Are u shaggy? HaH

Back