I find it hysterical

Stevemclachlan

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I know these sites can let you be different without it affecting your real life, let you role play in effect. But that doesn't give anyone the right to be abusive in any way.

Saying that, these sites have given me the confidence to be more of a tart in real life and I am loving it :)
Nowt wrong with being a tart, i like being a strawberry tart, ladies can lick before biting :D

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm a Hoe and been so a long time. Oft time I just want to say - 'Ahhhhhh FFFFFF it, let's have an ORGY ! Even with inamimate objects'. In my real world I would never judge anyone for anything. I am NO different to anyone else. I believe people SHOULD feel good about who they are. I had decades of feeling like the scrapings of the bottom of the barrel. Maybe I am a hypocrite. I have a history of being introduced to 'sex' rather young and it did damage to my life. I am very aware/sensitive of that for others - especially women. I rant n' rave at times but that is usually 'black humour'- parody - a way I learned to develop - a copin mechnism. "THEY used me for sex so I'll show them" kinda thing. I had the body back in the day to do it too. It seems it was all about power. I don't know. But in REALITY I judge no one and go MAD if I think a child is in jeopardy. I love being a hoe today with someone OK being a hoe too - legal. If nothing else - we get a good laugh. ;) If rreally lucky - great sex ;)

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am seeing the common denominator here. Always raging in the middle of a drama. Noted.
It's beyond me how someone can claim to be so fucking happy in life but spout so much hatred to others and claim that they try break-up a "relationship" over so many years, making up drama for attention... get a grip hen and go get yer hole. Angry lil cunt

Last edited:
L

Leedsdaz

I'm all about the cream but want ya melons and everything else that makes u fruity;) xx

P

Philevo71

Jealousy...
I never used to say that years ago... but it's become painfully obvious over the last year or so on here what jealousy does to some people. It's cringe.
It’s an ugly thing and this is the one place ya don’t need it as well, don’t get me wrong we all upset people along the way or someone just don’t like ya for whatever reason be it their beliefs or whatever but this is the escape from that for most to break away from the monotony of life or work or a shit marriage!!
I say FUK U H8TRS don’t let the bottoms feeders ruin our fun!!!!

L

Leedsdaz

I'm with u girls xxx fuck the haters jealousy gets u no where xx looks like we can go through a whole fruit basket bj lmao ;) I'm game for a fruit smoothie xx

Flurt255

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love seeing men and women expressing their 'slutty' side it's so freeing and makes me jealous I can't be with them

Back