I find it hysterical

A

Ali75

I find it so amusing that people try and slut shame on the Internet. I find it hysterical they choose to do this on a SEX chat site. To simply indulge in these sites is basically deviant behaviour. So bottom line is one deviant is criticising another deviant for being a deviant! Lolol! I must confess it does tickle my fancy lmao. Peace to all xxx

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I know these sites can let you be different without it affecting your real life, let you role play in effect. But that doesn't give anyone the right to be abusive in any way.

Saying that, these sites have given me the confidence to be more of a tart in real life and I am loving it :)

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I know these sites can let you be different without it affecting your real life, let you role play in effect. But that doesn't give anyone the right to be abusive in any way.

Saying that, these sites have given me the confidence to be more of a tart in real life and I am loving it :)
Well a say fuck the haters probs jealous as their wife or gf isnt so great at being a slut for them hehe
TARTS ON TOUR HEHE XXX

A

Ali75

That's great Emeris that these sites have built your confidence up. But the whole point of my thread is these sites are merely somewhere to air fantasies. Share ideas and meet people with common interests. 95% probably will nvr meet. So the concept that someone is a slut in fantasy land doesn't ring true . It doesn't make any sense at all to be honest.

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I find it so amusing that people try and slut shame on the Internet. I find it hysterical they choose to do this on a SEX chat site. To simply indulge in these sites is basically deviant behaviour. So bottom line is one deviant is criticising another deviant for being a deviant! Lolol! I must confess it does tickle my fancy lmao. Peace to all xxx
Am proud of my devient ways hehe xx @Ali75 ya wee devient hehehe xxx

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
That's great Emeris that these sites have built your confidence up. But the whole point of my thread is these sites are merely somewhere to air fantasies. Share ideas and meet people with common interests. 95% probably will nvr meet. So the concept that someone is a slut in fantasy land doesn't ring true . It doesn't make any sense at all to be honest.
I agree Ali, that is what I was trying to say. On here you can be who you like.

Although with you and Jugs I would love to make it a reality :)

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I agree Ali, that is what I was trying to say. On here you can be who you like.

Although with you and Jugs I would love to make it a reality :)
Hahahah Mr E trust u to hit out with that one ! Naughty Tart haha xx

Ivorthicken2

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Got no time for haters @Ali75. Let's keep it kinky, naughty and fuck the haters. Plenty of other sites for them. Love you both. you and Bigjugs don't change for no one. Love ivorthicken2 xx

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

Oh the irony. The gaslighting /bleating of an abusive bitch (attempting to rally against me) who I have a screenshot of all her abuse and also her calling me a goofy bitch and now has her profile pic as goofy. Shall I post the screenshot and show u up again Ali.
What a complete sadact you are.

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

Let's act nicey nicey in public n an absolute horror in pm... Right weirdo

Back