Household objects as toys

B

Butterycrumpet

sounds like you have tried a few things :)

Hairbrush handles and deodorant bottles come to mind - I would willing to help out ;)

Deodorant bottles a little large for me personally but yes to the hairbrush

B

Butterycrumpet

I swear men have eyes like a hawks when it comes to looking at photos . Barely visible things are not missed by you

BigTrak1980s

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Any suggestions as to what household items could be used to spice things up if you don't want to splash out on a dedicated sex toy?

An electric toothbrush for example(but change the head). The sensations can be further enhanced with the addition of some toothpaste :D

I've also heard a washing machine on its spin cycle can be pleasurable too.
I once received a birthday card with a hot woman on the front and the caption "how would you like the most memorable blow job ever" Inside was a picture of a vacuum cleaner and the punchline read "Use a Hoover".

D

DirtyOldBastard

I once received a birthday card with a hot woman on the front and the caption "how would you like the most memorable blow job ever" Inside was a picture of a vacuum cleaner and the punchline read "Use a Hoover".
you should check out the statistics of the number of guys admitted to A&E with injuries occurring whilst vacuuming...

hobnobs

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Any suggestions as to what household items could be used to spice things up if you don't want to splash out on a dedicated sex toy?

An electric toothbrush for example(but change the head). The sensations can be further enhanced with the addition of some toothpaste :D

cucumber in pussy & ass then sit her on the washing machine

hobnobs

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
u can pick up cheap clamps anywhere, drill a hole in the handle u can attach, string, chain, weights, versatile things.

M

MrVariety

Oh this brings back fond memories from a few years back.

I had the pleasure of being in a relationship with a much younger female who was into practically everything, lets just say since then the last few relationships haven't been the same & also haven't lasted! Once certain activities have been experienced & enjoyed it's difficult to replace or renew them unless you meet another like-minded lady or one whose happy to at least give it a go. For many it's too kinky, extreme, perverted even but to us it was just being creative & artistic. Just wish when we split we hadn't agreed to delete all the pictures & videos, although even though enjoyable to reminisce with visuals, that would be living in the past!

OK getting to the point. There are many objects, more for women than men (sorry guys not much really unless you're into shagging water melons & then you have to watch those pips!) available from most stores. Agreed Po******d & W***o (not sure if advertising allowed?) do spoil you for choice & without having to spend a fortune. We use to go on shopping trips just to buy different things for us to try out & have fun with, sometimes it really became a mission to see who could come up with the most unusual or unexpected. Then there's the household stuff!!!! Lets just say a vacuum nozzle sucking & used on a clit may be extreme for some women but the result achieved whilst said lady was being penetrated at the same time was very explosive. Bit awkward though if you want to try this late at night as the neighbours will probably complain of the noise!

The list is kind of endless & for some it's possibly extreme but that's down to the individuals & how open minded they are.
Just remember though, and I do stress this, that whatever you end up using make sure it's cleaned/washed well & with some objects ensure no rough edges or such that could cause harm, etc. If unsure & being used in the dildo capacity just stick a condom on it & in may cases plenty of lubricant! If any doubts then don't use, simple really!

Maybe we start a list, see if anyone has any new ideas. Might be an idea to start a new thread for this???
I'll start but won't mention too many as I probably won't leave room for anyone else's ideas! Believe me though once you start this you find yourself taking longer to shop as you're nearly always imagining how to use something for sexy fun, at least it'll put a smile on your face whilst waiting at the check out.

Happy to chat about this as & when I'm here, especially anyone whose unsure & would like guidance or recommendations.
Looking forward to your responses. And yes it's been a bit long winded but you get the idea.

1/ For dildo/toy play. Gnaw a Bone dog toy. You can find these in Wilko & they have different sizes.
Cheap too but if you get a flavoured one make sure you wash it well & I'd use a condom.

hobnobs

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh this brings back fond memories from a few years back.

I had the pleasure of being in a relationship with a much younger female who was into practically everything, lets just say since then the last few relationships haven't been the same & also haven't lasted! Once certain activities have been experienced & enjoyed it's difficult to replace or renew them unless you meet another like-minded lady or one whose happy to at least give it a go. For many it's too kinky, extreme, perverted even but to us it was just being creative & artistic. Just wish when we split we hadn't agreed to delete all the pictures & videos, although even though enjoyable to reminisce with visuals, that would be living in the past!

OK getting to the point. There are many objects, more for women than men (sorry guys not much really unless you're into shagging water melons & then you have to watch those pips!) available from most stores. Agreed Po******d & W***o (not sure if advertising allowed?) do spoil you for choice & without having to spend a fortune. We use to go on shopping trips just to buy different things for us to try out & have fun with, sometimes it really became a mission to see who could come up with the most unusual or unexpected. Then there's the household stuff!!!! Lets just say a vacuum nozzle sucking & used on a clit may be extreme for some women but the result achieved whilst said lady was being penetrated at the same time was very explosive. Bit awkward though if you want to try this late at night as the neighbours will probably complain of the noise!

The list is kind of endless & for some it's possibly extreme but that's down to the individuals & how open minded they are.
Just remember though, and I do stress this, that whatever you end up using make sure it's cleaned/washed well & with some objects ensure no rough edges or such that could cause harm, etc. If unsure & being used in the dildo capacity just stick a condom on it & in may cases plenty of lubricant! If any doubts then don't use, simple really!

Maybe we start a list, see if anyone has any new ideas. Might be an idea to start a new thread for this???
I'll start but won't mention too many as I probably won't leave room for anyone else's ideas! Believe me though once you start this you find yourself taking longer to shop as you're nearly always imagining how to use something for sexy fun, at least it'll put a smile on your face whilst waiting at the check out.

Happy to chat about this as & when I'm here, especially anyone whose unsure & would like guidance or recommendations.
Looking forward to your responses. And yes it's been a bit long winded but you get the idea.

1/ For dildo/toy play. Gnaw a Bone dog toy. You can find these in Wilko & they have different sizes.
Cheap too but if you get a flavoured one make sure you wash it well & I'd use a condom.[/QUO

hobnobs

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
no need for hoover now, , there are a variety of vacuum pumps avail now, u can tie off the clit once its properly out. some girls have said that just the fact that their clit is exposed is a mental turn-on. i won't bore u will details here, we all have imaginations lol

Odomical

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If anyone has Lego, it can also be used to make some interesting restraint type devices

Maaa

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Back