Household objects as toys

D

DirtyOldBastard

Any suggestions as to what household items could be used to spice things up if you don't want to splash out on a dedicated sex toy?

An electric toothbrush for example(but change the head). The sensations can be further enhanced with the addition of some toothpaste :D

I've also heard a washing machine on its spin cycle can be pleasurable too.

B

Butterycrumpet

Toys as in action figures always a good choice if smooth and no rough edges .

Chocolate bars ( crunchie, fudge etc) though melts too quick so tube smarties works well

Chorizo from supermarket is good

Permanent marker pens . Small but can be effective .

Not an expert but have dabbled .

D

DirtyOldBastard

Chocolate bars ( crunchie, fudge etc) though melts too quick so tube smarties works well

Dabbled a little bit I see! :D

Chocolate bars a fun, especially when there's someone around to help you clean up - isn't melting part of the fun? ;-)

What's your favourite 'toy' though?

StaceySouth

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Dirty
which part of your body do you use the toothbrush on other than it’s intended use?
And the broom Handel you spoke about?

Confusionreigns

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dirty
which part of your body do you use the toothbrush on other than it’s intended use?
Was once told by a young lady colleague to try an electric toothbrush (slim handle type) in my anus, while i wanked. She said it would enhance my orgasm.... she was right ! Huge cumload and very intense.
Also nice when used gently on your balls...
a male perspective for you sexy lady

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Was once told by a young lady colleague to try an electric toothbrush (slim handle type) in my anus, while i wanked. She said it would enhance my orgasm.... she was right ! Huge cumload and very intense.
Also nice when used gently on your balls...
a male perspective for you sexy lady
Yassss !! Brush twice daily @Confusionreigns xx

D

DirtyOldBastard

Dirty

With some rope and a broom handle, you can make your own 'spacer' bar, to keep those legs apart (wrap the rope around the handle and the ankles). you could also hogtie using the broom handle.

Electric toothbrush can be used anywhere that's sensitive… such as a clitoris... I see other suggestions have already been made :D

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Any suggestions as to what household items could be used to spice things up if you don't want to splash out on a dedicated sex toy?

An electric toothbrush for example(but change the head). The sensations can be further enhanced with the addition of some toothpaste :D

I've also heard a washing machine on its spin cycle can be pleasurable too.

Found these on ebay:

clamps.jpg
Only £2.63 and free postage!

B

Butterycrumpet

Dabbled a little bit I see! :D

Chocolate bars a fun, especially when there's someone around to help you clean up - isn't melting part of the fun? ;-)

What's your favourite 'toy' though?

Don’t have any toys they a sin in my house, that’s why I’m so creative . Do you think I would of dabbled with mypartners vintage Star Wars figures if I had adult toys :)

D

DirtyOldBastard

Don’t have any toys they a sin in my house, that’s why I’m so creative . Do you think I would of dabbled with mypartners vintage Star Wars figures if I had adult toys :)
Just don't try the Jar Jar Binks one....ouch!

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

sounds like you have tried a few things :)

Hairbrush handles and deodorant bottles come to mind - I would willing to help out ;)

Back