Hi guys X

• Thread starter MiddlesbroughMaturex
  • Start date
M

MiddlesbroughMaturex

I’m often in the north east, but usually my hotel is around Newcastle. Would love some dp with you.
Hopefully we can arrange something.
I’d love that xx how old are you and are you single ? Have you done DP before ? X

M

MiddlesbroughMaturex

I’m often in the north east, but usually my hotel is around Newcastle. Would love some dp with you.
Hopefully we can arrange something.
I’d love that xx how old are you and are you single ? Have you done DP before ?
I’d love to wank with your knickers and show you what it does to me. A meet is possible too
oh wow really ? I would love to know if you would enjoy my pussy aroma ? Are you single and how old are you x

Wills69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there. I'm new on here but I would love a pair of your knickers. I would love to press them against my lips and breath in the smell of your pussy, suck them a little...maybe put them on and wank in them. I think it'd also be fun if there was a pair you pulled back on after being DP'd - all those delicious juices pouring out of you and soaking them through. Just a thought! Lucky lady enjoying all that DP

M

MiddlesbroughMaturex

Hi there. I'm new on here but I would love a pair of your knickers. I would love to press them against my lips and breath in the smell of your pussy, suck them a little...maybe put them on and wank in them. I think it'd also be fun if there was a pair you pulled back on after being DP'd - all those delicious juices pouring out of you and soaking them through. Just a thought! Lucky lady enjoying all that DP
Oooh that’s so hot xx

Hk44

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Come and say hi sometime in the chat rooms xx

Anybody wanting any of my knickers sending please let me know ! They’re free I have loads x But tell me why you want them ! Also if anybody can’t meet me for DP because of distance or whatever but just want to wank off at home over my pictures get in touch and I can get my friend to share a few with you X
Ive messaged you x

Hk44

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Anybody wanting any of my knickers sending please let me know ! They’re free I have loads x But tell me why you want them ! Also if anybody can’t meet me for DP because of distance or whatever but just want to wank off at home over my pictures get in touch and I can get my friend to share a few with you X
Could you DP with this?

Attachments

• 20211113_195852~2.jpg
    20211113_195852~2.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 20211109_155130.jpg
    20211109_155130.jpg
    490.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20211109_154450~2.jpg
    20211109_154450~2.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 5

tallsurreystaines

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Hi great pics. Please let me see more. Boro lad in london here. Maybe let's meet next time I'm up in town. Xxx shaun 53

M

MiddlesbroughMaturex

Hi great pics. Please let me see more. Boro lad in london here. Maybe let's meet next time I'm up in town. Xxx shaun 53
Oh hi x Really what part of boro are you from ? I’m Jo-Anne I’m 54 x I’d love that next time your home x would love a chat

M

MiddlesbroughMaturex

Would love to chat are you around today x

Dadbod2379

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Hi I’d love to have a pair of your knickers to put over my face while I wank hard, the sweet smell and taste of your pussy will have me shooting my load in no time, I’m in Northeast today maybe I could pop round and collect a pair and if you not busy you could watch me or even help me x

Yb6k

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I’m occasionally in the North East so could meet sometime. I’d love to wank over you and you pics too. If you ever want to watch via cam let me know.

Back