Hi guys X

• Thread starter MiddlesbroughMaturex
  • Start date
M

MiddlesbroughMaturex

Come and say hi sometime in the chat rooms xx

Anybody wanting any of my knickers sending please let me know ! They’re free I have loads x But tell me why you want them ! Also if anybody can’t meet me for DP because of distance or whatever but just want to wank off at home over my pictures get in touch and I can get my friend to share a few with you X

Attachments

• IMG_4653.jpeg
    IMG_4653.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_4654.jpeg
    IMG_4654.jpeg
    188.5 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_4730.jpeg
    IMG_4730.jpeg
    365.9 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_4986.jpeg
    IMG_4986.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_4955.jpeg
    IMG_4955.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 288
F

Fuckeroo

Anybody wanting any of my knickers sending please let me know ! They’re free I have loads x But tell me why you want them ! Also if anybody can’t meet me for DP because of distance or whatever but just want to wank off at home over my pictures get in touch and I can get my friend to share a few with you X
Fantastic pics I've messaged you sexy xx

S

SussexGuy47

Do you chat elsewhere???

kutudo

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

I would like have your pictures and want wank ...can record video for you too or we can do skype

M

MiddlesbroughMaturex

I would like have your pictures and want wank ...can record video for you too or we can do skype
i am in a chat room if you want me to watch you wank over me and my pics

TheOneEyedDodo

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I’m often in the north east, but usually my hotel is around Newcastle. Would love some dp with you.
Hopefully we can arrange something.

Back