hello I'm hottie

hottie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hello im new but not so new. my name is hottie obvs lol. i am 34 years old. soon to be 35. i currently live in the u.s. born and raised. i got the chance to marry the most beautiful woman in the world. and I've also had the chance to mourn her after she was taken from me last year. i am a very calm, patient, spontanteous girl. i work hard to achieve my goals. i just recently started dating again. and now am in a relationship with a blonde haired blue eyed angel. i love the outdoors, and animals. art, cooking, crafts, photography. anything else you'd like to know hit me up.

Alf_Hucker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hello and welcome, glad to see your happy again after suffering sad times

Kayley_R

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
May I wish this new found path you have taken, to be exciting, adventurous, loving, mixed with ups, downs, and if you can fit all that in with the amount of hobbies you have then you're certainly unique. X

hottie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
May I wish this new found path you have taken, to be exciting, adventurous, loving, mixed with ups, downs, and if you can fit all that in with the amount of hobbies you have then you're certainly unique. X
my hobbies are bountiful but i do fit them all in lol

Scottrucker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
hello im new but not so new. my name is hottie obvs lol. i am 34 years old. soon to be 35. i currently live in the u.s. born and raised. i got the chance to marry the most beautiful woman in the world. and I've also had the chance to mourn her after she was taken from me last year. i am a very calm, patient, spontanteous girl. i work hard to achieve my goals. i just recently started dating again. and now am in a relationship with a blonde haired blue eyed angel. i love the outdoors, and animals. art, cooking, crafts, photography. anything else you'd like to know hit me up.
Hey Hottie
Just thought I would say hello
Glad you are enjoying life again despite your pain
I also love photography
I realise you are into other girls but would love to chat with you sometime

Back