Group wank

Kamilos19866

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yup. Let's get a Glasgow Wank Club arranged. Deffo in
Yes man Im single not bi but your things makes litlle turns me on where you wanna do this i open for this ps. One more question is how many man apply to join this?

Kamilos19866

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Im a married guy from glasgow and ive always wanted to get together with other guys and wank,is anyone intrested
You are
Hi man nice cock are you wanna give me to suck your cock I'm naughty suck but same time you suck my cock and if you make me good suck I swear i make you hard again and I can give you put your cock in to my ass be Realy tight because never have cock inside my ass is really virgin and you need hard erection to take all your cock inside i wanna feel any another push turns your balls tough my ass and i fell you deep inside me and i swear i wanna penetrate your ass to crazy but I'm burn i can go now to two cock one i will suck and another not hard fuck my ass but I want fell any push in all off your cock inside me iff you understand text to me i tell you where I'm live

Kamilos19866

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah I'm up for it
I like your cock look and I think you will be so horny right now and you can come to me and push into my mouth your hard cock and I suck and don't stop before your cock blow off inside my mouth I give you 2 minut off and I start making slowly you handjoob and after suck him 10 times catch on hand massage with hand and i sit on your cock or you take two hands catch my ass a slowly push all off your cock inside me i wanna fell balls stop more put in Realy deep i want you. my ass never take cock now i wanna take older man but not small cock have and not too much big if be little bigger as main don't worry i suck all your sperm and swalow and when you push my ass only you think to take ma deep ass you can and i wanna your sperm fell deep ass your cock can be inside

Nuttynutster

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
One of my - oh so many - fantasies is to have a bunch of guys wank all over me. No touching, no fucking or sucking, just me lying there while they jerk off and spray me. This self-isolation is bloody killing me!
Would love my wife to let a group of guys do this to her id watch them cum on her beautiful tits.

Back