Group wank

Metaldrummer23

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
One of my - oh so many - fantasies is to have a bunch of guys wank all over me. No touching, no fucking or sucking, just me lying there while they jerk off and spray me. This self-isolation is bloody killing me!
I'd love to cum all over your body

K79

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love to cam and get quite vocal. Pm me

Reactions: gw6

Chrisy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Im a married guy from glasgow and ive always wanted to get together with other guys and wank,is anyone intrested
Well up for a group wank if it’s happening let me know as sound of it has got me twitching and throbbing like mad

Reactions: gw6

Popperpig

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
One of my - oh so many - fantasies is to have a bunch of guys wank all over me. No touching, no fucking or sucking, just me lying there while they jerk off and spray me. This self-isolation is bloody killing me!
Yeah I love the idea of being one of a pack of guys all hard and dripping and shooting cum all over a single naked female.. esp one with a bod like yours. Pussy tits body face... covered in hot cum!

Kamilos19866

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Thats great idea im to from Glasgow and i wanna join to that crazy but hot masturbate how are you wanna make this and how many cock will be masturbate tell me more about and when we make tkats wank

Back