Granny fanny

Joannamo

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi, just thought I’d share this pic. I’m 59 now but at my 50th birthday party, I was celebrating becoming a grandma and decided to wear lingerie to prove that I’ve still got it in the horny stakes. One of my hubbie’s mates asked me to pose and show my knickers but I had a last minute change of plan. I don’t care if you’re 18 or 80. If you like looking at a horny mature lady’s fun bits, please feel free to zoom in, download or leave nice comments. Just a bit of harmless fun. No weird stuff or nastiness. There’s enough of that in the world. Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_0245.jpeg
    IMG_0245.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 313

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you got it flaunt it…..and you’ve still got it ;)

Longstone1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Looks great, I’d love to go down on it, especially with those stockinged thighs wrapped around me. Hard just thinking about it!

ontheball

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
mmmmmm what a gorgeous pussy, I know what I would like to do next xxx

nobby700

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Looking wonderful and sexy,my tongue would love to explore:)

M

Madskitzo

Hi, just thought I’d share this pic. I’m 59 now but at my 50th birthday party, I was celebrating becoming a grandma and decided to wear lingerie to prove that I’ve still got it in the horny stakes. One of my hubbie’s mates asked me to pose and show my knickers but I had a last minute change of plan. I don’t care if you’re 18 or 80. If you like looking at a horny mature lady’s fun bits, please feel free to zoom in, download or leave nice comments. Just a bit of harmless fun. No weird stuff or nastiness. There’s enough of that in the world. Xxx
Looks good to me, you’re more than welcome to come and pose for me anytime, I’d even buy the lingerie and clothing

Littleboy1956

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
beautiful wish my head was between your legs tasting you

Joannamo

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Looks good to me, you’re more than welcome to come and pose for me anytime, I’d even buy the lingerie and clothing
I love someone helping me choose lingerie but not too much of it xx

Dan_edw

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Perhaps I should help you with an updated pic to show off

B

BigAndBeardy

I'll bring my camera and tripod round for your 60th...

KageBWC

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
As a 21yr old your body is beautiful, wish I could have someone like you for my first, mb you can? Where you located?

S

SussexGuy47

Very very lovely.x

Back