Granny fanny

Joannamo

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
As a 21yr old your body is beautiful, wish I could have someone like you for my first, mb you can? Where you located?
That would be fun but I’m a long way from you. Nice to think you’re enjoying looking a my naughty photos though. Us oldies aren’t as boring as you think. Hope you keep following (and stroking) xx

M

Madskitzo

I love someone helping me choose lingerie but not too much of it xx
Always willing and surely you can never have too much, more choice for when you fancy wearing it. Would love to take you shopping and help you chose an outfit for you

rockhardpole

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi, just thought I’d share this pic. I’m 59 now but at my 50th birthday party, I was celebrating becoming a grandma and decided to wear lingerie to prove that I’ve still got it in the horny stakes. One of my hubbie’s mates asked me to pose and show my knickers but I had a last minute change of plan. I don’t care if you’re 18 or 80. If you like looking at a horny mature lady’s fun bits, please feel free to zoom in, download or leave nice comments. Just a bit of harmless fun. No weird stuff or nastiness. There’s enough of that in the world. Xxx
Wow, love it, wish I could have eaten it right there and then

ArcherSam

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi, just thought I’d share this pic. I’m 59 now but at my 50th birthday party, I was celebrating becoming a grandma and decided to wear lingerie to prove that I’ve still got it in the horny stakes. One of my hubbie’s mates asked me to pose and show my knickers but I had a last minute change of plan. I don’t care if you’re 18 or 80. If you like looking at a horny mature lady’s fun bits, please feel free to zoom in, download or leave nice comments. Just a bit of harmless fun. No weird stuff or nastiness. There’s enough of that in the world. Xxx
mmmmm what fun it would to kiss you all the way up from your dainty toes until i reeach the utopia of your sweet musky pussy x

KageBWC

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Beautiful, I'd love to see your tits as well, dunno if you'd want to see my cock?

G

Gorilla56

Yum yum can i taste

headgush58

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Very sexy girl very hot

T

Toffeelions

Wow bet that taste so amazing xx

Back